Tourney Don't Say No vs Into You - R5 SNSD Solos Tournament (1 Viewer)

Which song is your favourite?


  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
Last edited:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
This is actually hard. They are about equal for me.

But I'll go with; Dont' Say No
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
into youu
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,025
Reactions Received
52,921
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,280
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Into You. Omg @goyo ily for choosing Into You. Such taste. @lexus pls come n choose if it's Into You also maybe Yuri has a chance for at least one win in this tournament. (You chose Into You in previous poll vs Sober. But I don't know if you picked Don't Say No in previous polls too.) Chaebal, lexie.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Into You. Omg @goyo ily for choosing Into You. Such taste. @lexus pls come n choose if it's Into You also maybe Yuri has a chance for at least one win in this tournament. (You chose Into You in previous poll vs Sober. But I don't know if you picked Don't Say No in previous polls too.) Chaebal, lexie.
love you too :nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,025
Reactions Received
52,921
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,280
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
i went into you i makes me think of lil touch.
If I remember right, one of these songs was considered for the other act as title song; either Into You for Oh!GG or Lil Touch for Yuri debut solo title track-I think Lil Touch for Yuri-I was kinda obsessed w/The First Scene: Yuri's first solo album for awhile; tried to memories the lyrics n put together Hangul/Romanised/English trans to understand each song. Wasted when tat phone got spoilt n I didn't backup the lyrics online. (Also I'm sad Yuri is lowkey/inactive/on hiatus rn for some reason: think I know why but let's not speculate.)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread