Tourney [BG/GG Team Tournament] SunnyHill/AB6IX VS Exid/BtoB Round 2, Match 4 (1 Viewer)

Which team do you prefer?

  • SunnyHill/AB6IX

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Exid/BtoB

    Votes: 9 81.8%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hello everyone! Welcome to Round 2, Match 4 of the BG/GG Team Tournament.
Please don't just vote for your favourites without watching the other MV's that are available. If this happens, then your vote may not count, so please comment and say your reasons why you are choosing the team you are voting for.

Please vote for who you prefer in the poll. This poll will take 24 hours and the team with the highest votes will go through to the next round. Once you have voted, you will not be able to change your vote, so please be careful on who you want to vote for.

New rule: There will be 5 Minutes before you can vote. If you have voted before these 5 minutes, then your vote won't count and the team you have voted for will be penalized and will be docked 1 vote which could be crucial if it's a close match.
This really isn't hard and the fun just goes out the window when people just vote for their favourites without watching any of the other MV's.
I don't mind you voting for your favourites, but all I ask is to give groups a chance to have that exposure.
You have a whole 24 hours to vote, so there isn't any point in rushing anyway.
Thank you.


21. SunnyHill/AB6IX



VS

16. Exid/BtoB



My vote goes to Exid/BtoB.
Although I really liked SunnyHill's song, I wasn't too fond of AB6IX. I like Exid and I really like the rapping in BtoB's MV.

Teams who are already through:
12. Lovelyz/ROMEO
19. fromis_9/SF9
32. Loona/Pentagon
 
Joined
27 May 2019
Messages
366
Reactions Received
489
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It is hard for me to vote in here, because Sunny Hill,
EXID and BTOB are some special groups to Ladies' Code.
It is like a draw, but with this score I'll vote for SunnyHill/AB6IX
and EXID/BTOB team wins this round.

Sunny Hill.
0:44-0:46
at 1:10 main song actually begins
1:13-1:25 power generating bicycles
1:38-1:51
1:51-2:03 Irish influence?


AB6IX MV is performance ver. , but it has elements of usual MV
0:00-0:06 intro
0:14-0:25 door is secure
0:25-0:30 not
also 0:25 "keep out" banner on right wall
0:31-0:34
0:55-0:58
2:25-2:27


EXID. L.I.E MV was that classic MV, that made me fan of EXID.
0:24-0:58, 1:13-1:15, 1:24-1:26, 2:24-2:26 Hani
0:57-1:07, 1:10-1:12 Jeonghwa and flying shoe
1:28-1:41 Solji
2:07-2:21 also Hotel EXID
2:30-3:54 one big highlight, which also includes
3:15-3:25
3:31-3:34,3:39-3:42, 3:45-3:47 Hani
3:41-3:54 dance

4:01-4:07


BTOB. MOVIE MV.
0:25-0:29, 3:26-3:29 Hyunsik
1:10 Screamo
1:55-2:01, 3:29-3:31 Peniel
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread