Hello everyone! Welcome to Round 2, Match 6 of the BG/GG Team Tournament.
Please don't just vote for your favourites without watching the other MV's that are available. If this happens, then your vote may not count, so please comment and say your reasons why you are choosing the team you are voting for.
Please vote for who you prefer in the poll. This poll will take 24 hours and the team with the highest votes will go through to the next round. Once you have voted, you will not be able to change your vote, so please be careful on who you want to vote for.
New rule: There will be 5 Minutes before you can vote. If you have voted before these 5 minutes, then your vote won't count and the team you have voted for will be penalized and will be docked 1 vote which could be crucial if it's a close match.
This really isn't hard and the fun just goes out the window when people just vote for their favourites without watching any of the other MV's.
I don't mind you voting for your favourites, but all I ask is to give groups a chance to have that exposure.
You have a whole 24 hours to vote, so there isn't any point in rushing anyway.
Thank you.
Please don't just vote for your favourites without watching the other MV's that are available. If this happens, then your vote may not count, so please comment and say your reasons why you are choosing the team you are voting for.
Please vote for who you prefer in the poll. This poll will take 24 hours and the team with the highest votes will go through to the next round. Once you have voted, you will not be able to change your vote, so please be careful on who you want to vote for.
New rule: There will be 5 Minutes before you can vote. If you have voted before these 5 minutes, then your vote won't count and the team you have voted for will be penalized and will be docked 1 vote which could be crucial if it's a close match.
This really isn't hard and the fun just goes out the window when people just vote for their favourites without watching any of the other MV's.
I don't mind you voting for your favourites, but all I ask is to give groups a chance to have that exposure.
You have a whole 24 hours to vote, so there isn't any point in rushing anyway.
Thank you.
17. Itzy/CNBLUE
VS
27. Ladies' Code/KNK
Teams who are already through:
12. Lovelyz/ROMEO
19. fromis_9/SF9
32. Loona/Pentagon
Round 2, Match 4: [BG/GG Team Tournament] SunnyHill/AB6IX VS Exid/BtoB Round 2, Match 4 - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.
Round 2, Match 5: [BG/GG Team Tournament] Gfriend/The Rose VS 3YE/Infinite Round 2, Match 5 - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.
VS
27. Ladies' Code/KNK
I am voting for Ladies' Code/KNK.
Honestly, the Itzy song is okay, but not amazing for me, I did like the MV though. For CNBLUE, I just heard about the scandal with one of the members, but it wouldn't be fair to the group itself if I didn't vote for them because of one member.
For Ladies' Code, I really like the song and it's a very important and sad MV and I loved KNK's song, so that is why I am voting the latter.
Honestly, the Itzy song is okay, but not amazing for me, I did like the MV though. For CNBLUE, I just heard about the scandal with one of the members, but it wouldn't be fair to the group itself if I didn't vote for them because of one member.
For Ladies' Code, I really like the song and it's a very important and sad MV and I loved KNK's song, so that is why I am voting the latter.
Teams who are already through:
12. Lovelyz/ROMEO
19. fromis_9/SF9
32. Loona/Pentagon
Round 2, Match 4: [BG/GG Team Tournament] SunnyHill/AB6IX VS Exid/BtoB Round 2, Match 4 - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.
Round 2, Match 5: [BG/GG Team Tournament] Gfriend/The Rose VS 3YE/Infinite Round 2, Match 5 - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.