COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Tourney [BG/GG Team Tournament] Girl's Day/SHINee VS fromis_9/SF9 Semi-final, Match 1 (1 Viewer)

Which team do you prefer?

• Girl's Day/SHINee

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • fromis_9/SF9

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Hello everyone! Welcome to Semi-finals, Match 1 of the BG/GG Team Tournament.
Please don't just vote for your favourites without watching the other MV's that are available. If this happens, then your vote may not count, so please comment and say your reasons why you are choosing the team you are voting for.

Please vote for who you prefer in the poll. This poll will take 24 hours and the team with the highest votes will go through to the next round. Once you have voted, you will not be able to change your vote, so please be careful on who you want to vote for.

New rule: There will be 5 Minutes before you can vote. If you have voted before these 5 minutes, then your vote won't count and the team you have voted for will be penalized and will be docked 1 vote which could be crucial if it's a close match.
This really isn't hard and the fun just goes out the window when people just vote for their favourites without watching any of the other MV's.
I don't mind you voting for your favourites, but all I ask is to give groups a chance to have that exposure.
You have a whole 24 hours to vote, so there isn't any point in rushing anyway.
Thank you.

1. Girl's Day/SHINee

VS

3. fromis_9/SF9

I'll be voting for fromis_9/SF9 for this match.
Although I loved Girl's Day song, I didn't like SHINee's song too much and though SF9's MV was better. I also loved fromis_9 MV.

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Both bg releases are my favourite from their groups :jisoosmh:

I was going to vote based on the gg releases but I love the gg releases too. Glass Shoes is such an underrated song and I Miss You is one of my favourite ballads.:jisoosmh:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I can't believe we have almost finished the tournament :jisoosmh:
Have you all enjoyed it?
It was really fun and I discovered or rediscovered a lot of songs thank to it.

I am going with Shinee and Girl‘s Day. I love I miss you and Replay though Glass shoes and Fanfare are quite good too.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
It was really fun and I discovered or rediscovered a lot of songs thank to it.

I am going with Shinee and Girl‘s Day. I love I miss you and Replay though Glass shoes and Fanfare are quite good too.
Me also lol I even appreciated BGs more after doing this, though I am still a GG Trash, but I am more open to them now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread