Tourney [BG/GG Team Tournament] Gfriend/The Rose VS Loona/Pentagon Quarter-Finals, Match 1 (1 Viewer)

Which team do you prefer?

  • Gfriend/The Rose

    Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Loona/Pentagon

    Votes: 7 41.2%

  • Total voters
    17
  • Poll closed .
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hello everyone! Welcome to Quarterfinals, Match 1 of the BG/GG Team Tournament.
Please don't just vote for your favourites without watching the other MV's that are available. If this happens, then your vote may not count, so please comment and say your reasons why you are choosing the team you are voting for.

Please vote for who you prefer in the poll. This poll will take 24 hours and the team with the highest votes will go through to the next round. Once you have voted, you will not be able to change your vote, so please be careful on who you want to vote for.

New rule: There will be 5 Minutes before you can vote. If you have voted before these 5 minutes, then your vote won't count and the team you have voted for will be penalized and will be docked 1 vote which could be crucial if it's a close match.
This really isn't hard and the fun just goes out the window when people just vote for their favourites without watching any of the other MV's.
I don't mind you voting for your favourites, but all I ask is to give groups a chance to have that exposure.
You have a whole 24 hours to vote, so there isn't any point in rushing anyway.
Thank you.


1. Gfriend/The Rose



VS

4. Loona/Pentagon



For this match, I am going to go with Gfriend/The Rose.
I see that both The Rose and Pentagon have just brought out new MV's about 4 hours ago, so I thought that I would have them both compete against each other.
For Loona, there isn't really much MV's as a group for them, so I decided to go for Butterfly again like in the first round.
Gfriend is just amazing and I love their MV Navillera.

 
Joined
27 May 2019
Messages
366
Reactions Received
489
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Well, we have The Rose and LOONA in opposing teams, and it would be hard to do decisive vote,
but with this score I freely voted for Ladies' Code sister group LOONA team with Pentagon,
and Gfriend/The Rose took the win.

When there was GG/GG team tournament in AKP, Gfriend/LOONA team was the winner (first post for example).

"Navillera" is good song and MV is by GDW. Musically it can remind of "Rough".
Of course both are songs written by same people, Iggy and Youngbae.


1:36-1:53
2:21-2:37


0:29-0:32
0:52-0:56
3:37-3:40


Pentagon song is in Japanese language.
1:09-1:10
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread