[BG/GG Team Tournamant] fromis_9/SF9 VS T-ara/TVXQ Quarter-finals, Match 3 (1 Viewer)

Which team do you prefer?

  • fromis_9/SF9

    Votes: 8 57.1%
  • T-ara/TVXQ

    Votes: 6 42.9%

  • Total voters
    14
  • Poll closed .
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hello everyone! Welcome to Quarterfinals, Match 3 of the BG/GG Team Tournament.
Please don't just vote for your favourites without watching the other MV's that are available. If this happens, then your vote may not count, so please comment and say your reasons why you are choosing the team you are voting for.

Please vote for who you prefer in the poll. This poll will take 24 hours and the team with the highest votes will go through to the next round. Once you have voted, you will not be able to change your vote, so please be careful on who you want to vote for.

New rule: There will be 5 Minutes before you can vote. If you have voted before these 5 minutes, then your vote won't count and the team you have voted for will be penalized and will be docked 1 vote which could be crucial if it's a close match.
This really isn't hard and the fun just goes out the window when people just vote for their favourites without watching any of the other MV's.
I don't mind you voting for your favourites, but all I ask is to give groups a chance to have that exposure.
You have a whole 24 hours to vote, so there isn't any point in rushing anyway.
Thank you.


3. fromis_9/SF9



VS

5. T-ara/TVXQ



I'm sorry to fromis_9 but I'm going to have to vote for T-ara/TVXQ on this one.
​

Quarterfinals, Match 1: [BG/GG Team Tournament] Gfriend/The Rose VS Loona/Pentagon Quarter-Finals, Match 1 - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.
Quarterfinals, Match 2: [BG/GG Team Tournament] Gugudan/VAV VS Bol4/N.Flying Quarter-finals, Match 2 - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.

 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Tbh the 5 minute rule... is smart... but uneffective since not everyone will be here exactly when you pos (just a btw)

I wish there was a way for everyone to have to listen to them but I don't see how atm at least. Might find a way eventually.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
SF9 edges it out by just a bit.

Tbh the 5 minute rule... is smart... but uneffective since not everyone will be here exactly when you pos (just a btw)

I wish there was a way for everyone to have to listen to them but I don't see how atm at least. Might find a way eventually.
What if you heard all the songs already :welp:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
SF9 edges it out by just a bit.


What if you heard all the songs already :welp:
Well I have :sj_weary: And so have other i presume but I'm sure many just voted for their faves, and you can't stop em but I wish you could at least make em listen lol
 
Joined
27 May 2019
Messages
366
Reactions Received
489
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
T-ara/TVXQ

I liked all 4 songs.

fromis_9. MV by Digipedi.
0:15-0:16 nice cam
1:38-1:43
2:45-2:47
2:50-2:52


"Easy Love" is amazing song. MV by August Frogs.
I again discovered, that SF9 is in FNC, which is good.
Previously I said that "Now or Never" is SF9 best song
(from these, which I listened to).
I see, that they've got more.


T-ara MV contains multiple songs. At least there are "Day by Day" and "Sexy Love".
MV is 14:54 long and 11:00-14:54 are closing credits (with smaller size video) only. Your faves could never.
It is labeled "Drama ver." and it is real, so in case you wanted less drama,
or shorter, then 4 other versions of MV exist:
Dance,
"Sexy Love in Tokyo",
robot dance,
Making MV (should be this one, also this (28 minutes, no english subtitles) exists).


TVXQ song is another legendary song by legendary group.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread