Welcome to the friendliest & modern K-POP discussion forum around!
Wanting to join our friendly forum with modern functionality? Feel free to sign up today. We won't bite. Join us now for a fun & engaging experience in the fastest growing kpop discussion community!

News Zico opens KOZ Ent. and signs first artist—himself

deadstar

wanderlust, wonderlost
Reaction score
Shipped With

Yep, he signed himself. Must have been difficult.

He's also working on a full album atm, which means more content. I'm hoping for more collabs, esp. FANXYCHILD ones.

He plans to discover and help new artists, and KOZ will not be limited to *just* a hiphop label.

Also, I think he's still a part of Block B (he technically only left the company and not the group). They sent him encouraging comments on Insta and referred to him as "our member" on a radio show. They have such a sweet relationship I'm not crying
:yolk::yolk:

Last edited:

goyo

↠shake that bunny butt↞
Reaction score
Shipped With
so proud of him :maheart:

and it‘s obvious how much the block b members mean to each other. I definitely think that Zico is still the leader and part of the group.

deadstar

wanderlust, wonderlost
Reaction score
Shipped With
so proud of him :maheart:

and it‘s obvious how much the block b members mean to each other. I definitely think that Zico is still the leader and part of the group.
YES THANK YOU GIRL

Zico may have left Seven Seasons but he hasn't left Block B :pepecry2::pepecry2:

I love how supportive of each other they are. I live for their Instagram interactions and interview roasts.

goyo

↠shake that bunny butt↞
Reaction score
Shipped With
YES THANK YOU GIRL

Zico may have left Seven Seasons but he hasn't left Block B :pepecry2::pepecry2:

I love how supportive of each other they are. I live for their Instagram interactions and interview roasts.
same. these boys always loved each other and treated each other as family.
anyone who says that Zico never liked working with Block b and that he movef on from them knows nothing about our 7 boys

Q

Queen

I'm excited to see what his label does in the future

It would be awesome if the older generation of artist set up companies that are more fair and treat idols and trainees better because of their own experiences

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)