News Zico opens KOZ Ent. and signs first artist—himself

Yep, he signed himself. Must have been difficult.

He's also working on a full album atm, which means more content. I'm hoping for more collabs, esp. FANXYCHILD ones.

He plans to discover and help new artists, and KOZ will not be limited to *just* a hiphop label.

Also, I think he's still a part of Block B (he technically only left the company and not the group). They sent him encouraging comments on Insta and referred to him as "our member" on a radio show. They have such a sweet relationship I'm not crying
:yolk::yolk:

Last edited:

dreamcatcher

↠cereal↞
so proud of him :maheart:

and it‘s obvious how much the block b members mean to each other. I definitely think that Zico is still the leader and part of the group.

so proud of him :maheart:

and it‘s obvious how much the block b members mean to each other. I definitely think that Zico is still the leader and part of the group.
YES THANK YOU GIRL

Zico may have left Seven Seasons but he hasn't left Block B :pepecry2::pepecry2:

I love how supportive of each other they are. I live for their Instagram interactions and interview roasts.

dreamcatcher

↠cereal↞
YES THANK YOU GIRL

Zico may have left Seven Seasons but he hasn't left Block B :pepecry2::pepecry2:

I love how supportive of each other they are. I live for their Instagram interactions and interview roasts.
same. these boys always loved each other and treated each other as family.
anyone who says that Zico never liked working with Block b and that he movef on from them knows nothing about our 7 boys

I'm excited to see what his label does in the future

It would be awesome if the older generation of artist set up companies that are more fair and treat idols and trainees better because of their own experiences

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• KPopSource is made by the fans, for the fans, we strive to be one of the best K-POP discussion forums out there. KPopSource is regularly updated & maintained by an active staff team, new members are always welcomed to join the community of international korean pop enthusiasts & fans.

User Menu