• Dear Guest, check out why you should join us, we are are one of the fastest growing active k-pop community since 2018 with a solid tech team + active staff which are integrated together. More info here - Our Story . If you are still undecided, we have a list of FAQ you can read. Additionally, check out our album giveaway thread, prizes worth up to a total of $100 to be given away, check out this thread for more information regarding the giveaway - Thread Link

Discussion You gon' finna CHAT me (4 Viewers)

Vikki

Stay Strong Goo Hara
Staff Member
Reaction score
Shipped With
Hey guys, I just found this chat right now.
Let's love each other! I mean... have great conversations.
You always have the best gifs

Jimin

Nipples don't grow back
Staff Member
Reaction score
Shipped With
THIS IS HALLOWEEN, THIS IS HALLOWEEN
...to come.

bibi87

Flop
Reaction score
...to come.
We don't have Halloween in my country. Some people do it, but most people don't understand why they try to copycat a holiday which is not ours. Like, they crave pumpkins and wear Halloween costumes which are far from our traditions.
We have All Saints' Day and All Souls' Day instead, held on 1-2 November and we go to the graveyards with flowers and candles. We "light up" the graveyards this time, but we don't light candles for the saints, but for our lost loved ones. It's a sad, but beautiful tradition. I like it, but this year... it will be harder to do it, I lost many important people from my life.

bulletproof

Nipples don't grow back
Staff Member
Reaction score
Shipped With
We don't have Halloween in my country. Some people do it, but most people don't understand why they try to copycat a holiday which is not ours. Like, they crave pumpkins and wear Halloween costumes which are far from our traditions.
We have All Saints' Day and All Souls' Day instead, held on 1-2 November and we go to the graveyards with flowers and candles. We "light up" the graveyards this time, but we don't light candles for the saints, but for our lost loved ones. It's a sad, but beautiful tradition. I like it, but this year... it will be harder to do it, I lost many important people from my life.
That's terrible, I'm sorry.
And about Halloween, it's not an official holiday here either (we are neighborhoods). But there are events and parties. I like them.

...to come.
you are ready to party?

bibi87

Flop
Reaction score
That's terrible, I'm sorry.
And about Halloween, it's not an official holiday here either (we are neighborhoods). But there are events and parties. I like them.
My country also does not celebrate Halloween, officially, but there are plenty of parties around the city. No trick or treating though.
A little party can hurt nobody.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)