News YG 'not guilty' of prostitution (A few piggies now have a juicy pension pot)

BritishLuvie

Seulgi's PR Team
Reaction score

YHS and the others have been found 'not guilty' for their charges of prostitution and prostitution solicitation....

Of course the police couldn't secure any evidence. They gave YHS plenty of time to destroy all of the evidence before they began their 'investigations'...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I will say it again, you think Seungri could have learned that much corruption that young without influence from some where? Now it's coming down to who hid the evidence faster and who had the best bribes.

Wondering what they are going to say when they find Seungri and YG not guilty of illegal gambling.

Reaction score
I wonder what is happening with the Burning Sun hidden cams stuff and Seungri's prostitution stuff.. with Seungri even CEO of his own company admitted they had been "testing" some prostitutes right..

goyo

↠@bulletproof is my angelic royal pasta compa↞
Reaction score
loonaverse into the buddy hole & flover garden ღ
Ship
Wreck
what a joke.

dnb

Looking for Table Unnie
Reaction score
Wondering what they are going to say when they find Seungri and YG not guilty of illegal gambling.
They are going to "reflect" on what they've done for a few months and then be back in business. This seems to be standard operating procedure in the SK entertainment industry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)