COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Wouldn't it be interesting if PSY came back? (3 Viewers)

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Of course, after Gangnam Style and Daddy, the Western hype around him did go down. However, his name is still a household name, as he is very well known. AS he most likely is focusing on business, and aging, he most likely will not come back. If he does, what do you think it would be like?

Also, do you think we will ever have another artist in the Western world from Korea like PSY?

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I NEED NEW BOPS!!!
I really like his music so I am looking forward to a comeback

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Maybe he'll train that mini-Psy now

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I mean he had New Face in 2017 so he could easily comeback in the next year or two. I don't think age will stop him.

Just look at daddy JYP :llama_squish:
You're correct, but that was 2 years ago.

But, can your KPOP boy do this?

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Maybe he'll train that mini-Psy now
That would be interesting. It would be really interesting if E'Dawn blew up. I guess we would see HyunA more in the western world again, as she was in Gangnam Style's MV 😂

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
KS Coins
He has a lot of breaks in between releases.

And no one can do that like JYP can
Good point.
I need JYP to recreate this ad, but I also don't. Hide his daughter.

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Oh god, just imagine the conversation when she's old enough to use the internet and comes across this picture :llama_shook:
If that's bad for you, imagine Who's Your Mama?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
V.I.P
Pronouns
she/her
Honestly I think if PSY came back America would eat it up. His songs are catchy as hell and he is technically the biggest K-Pop phenomena with Gangnam Style alone having 3.3 billion views and Gentleman has 1.2 billion views. Since it's been a while since hearing his name people might be more inclined to listen.

But if he does have his own comeback it'll most likely be just as his last songs: catchy and he might have a feature.

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Honestly I think if PSY came back America would eat it up. His songs are catchy as hell and he is technically the biggest K-Pop phenomena with Gangnam Style alone having 3.3 billion views and Gentleman has 1.2 billion views. Since it's been a while since hearing his name people might be more inclined to listen.

But if he does have his own comeback it'll most likely be just as his last songs: catchy and he might have a feature.
Agreed. Though most people tend to deny it, he is probably the biggest artist period.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
PSY has had quite long run and I don't think it would matter that much if he's still hyped up in the west or not. His concert in Korea are just crazy and get lot of audience and I think his music would be appreaciated YG or not. He's probably busy with running company right now, but I think he will have comeback of his own eventually. And I hope his company will do family concerts as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread