• Dear Guest, check out why you should join us, we are are one of the fastest growing active k-pop community since 2018 with a solid tech team + active staff which are integrated together. More info here - Our Story . If you are still undecided, we have a list of FAQ you can read. Additionally, check out our album giveaway thread, prizes worth up to a total of $100 to be given away, check out this thread for more information regarding the giveaway - Thread Link

Wouldn't it be interesting if PSY came back? (1 Viewer)

Mayah

Idol
Reaction score
Of course, after Gangnam Style and Daddy, the Western hype around him did go down. However, his name is still a household name, as he is very well known. AS he most likely is focusing on business, and aging, he most likely will not come back. If he does, what do you think it would be like?

Also, do you think we will ever have another artist in the Western world from Korea like PSY?

goyo

↠Nipples don't grow back↞
Staff Member
Reaction score
Shipped With
I NEED NEW BOPS!!!
I really like his music so I am looking forward to a comeback

Mayah

Idol
Reaction score
I mean he had New Face in 2017 so he could easily comeback in the next year or two. I don't think age will stop him.

Just look at daddy JYP :llama_squish:
You're correct, but that was 2 years ago.

But, can your KPOP boy do this?
1555359332079-png.18710

Mayah

Idol
Reaction score
Maybe he'll train that mini-Psy now
That would be interesting. It would be really interesting if E'Dawn blew up. I guess we would see HyunA more in the western world again, as she was in Gangnam Style's MV 😂

Mayah

Idol
Reaction score
He has a lot of breaks in between releases.

And no one can do that like JYP can
Good point.
I need JYP to recreate this ad, but I also don't. Hide his daughter.

Mayah

Idol
Reaction score
Oh god, just imagine the conversation when she's old enough to use the internet and comes across this picture :llama_shook:
If that's bad for you, imagine Who's Your Mama?

Ineul_Ze

Nugu
Reaction score
Honestly I think if PSY came back America would eat it up. His songs are catchy as hell and he is technically the biggest K-Pop phenomena with Gangnam Style alone having 3.3 billion views and Gentleman has 1.2 billion views. Since it's been a while since hearing his name people might be more inclined to listen.

But if he does have his own comeback it'll most likely be just as his last songs: catchy and he might have a feature.

Mayah

Idol
Reaction score
Honestly I think if PSY came back America would eat it up. His songs are catchy as hell and he is technically the biggest K-Pop phenomena with Gangnam Style alone having 3.3 billion views and Gentleman has 1.2 billion views. Since it's been a while since hearing his name people might be more inclined to listen.

But if he does have his own comeback it'll most likely be just as his last songs: catchy and he might have a feature.
Agreed. Though most people tend to deny it, he is probably the biggest artist period.

Reactions: Ineul_Ze and goyo
Reaction score
PSY has had quite long run and I don't think it would matter that much if he's still hyped up in the west or not. His concert in Korea are just crazy and get lot of audience and I think his music would be appreaciated YG or not. He's probably busy with running company right now, but I think he will have comeback of his own eventually. And I hope his company will do family concerts as well.

Reactions: Discipline and goyo

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
Reaction score
Shipped With
I would love for him to come back, I do love his songs :sanapray:

Reactions: goyo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)