COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Solo Woozi ♫ Lee Jihoon│우지 ♫ 이지훈 THREAD (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Snap shoot is the superior song! :queen: Look at my baby running around nooting and giving us tongue slips and smiling! Not to mention that end with Jeonghan! In the full group version he bit his finger, which is also hella adoralble! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I'm gonna ask the ghosts on this thread where I can find more Woozi stans to squeal over these pictures...

Do western Woozi stans even exist?
And if they do where are they all...

Thix be unfair y'all bcs Woozi looks so amazingly beautiful these days that I could just die and I have nobody to vent about it! Well I do... but those peeps don't really understand my pain you know!

So that be why I am talking to the ghosts of this thread! I hope y'all are having fun my fellow Woozi stans!

Last edited:

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I'm wondering if this is a Woozi song... bcs it doesn't sound like one!
I feel guilty for this... but I feel like this song doesn't really suit his voice....

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I'm not sure if I really like it.... Woozi sounds absolutely beautiful, but I don't think the song suits his voice that well.... there are some parts that I absolutely love, but the long notes in the chorus sound a bit bland. The verses on the other hand are absolutely beautiful!

I love the bridge and the last chorus is a bit better than the first few ones, but it still has the bland long notes.... the ending tho... those last few miracles are stunning!

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Since it seems like nobody else ever comes to this thread, I am gonna use it as my personal Woozi-related ranting ground! (Not that I haven't already been doing this tbh!)

but Woozi loves Seventeen so much... and like I knew that already, but today it just hit me so much more. This is bcs I realized that there is only 1 song we know of that can make Woozi cry and that is Smile Flower! From legit full on sobbing to it in 2017 to now saying he felt like crying during it (but kept back from it bcs he felt embarassed) this is the only song I know he has cried to on stage!

He has also said how the lyrics of Smile Flower are his favourite he has ever written and that hits my soul in a different way bcs those lyrics are about how he is happy, really-really happy because he can be with the other members and how he feels the other members have done so much for him and how he feels he owes them the world and how he wants to hug them and thank them and be with them forever.

The fact this song makes him cry (What seem like happy tears to me) is just so sweet and I am just so happy because Woozi for some time now just seems to genuinely happy and I love that so much!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread