COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

18+ Woozi is my god (1 Viewer)

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Woozi just OOZES boss energy.

Like he can turn it off if he wants to look cute, the other members have said Woozi knows exactly what he is doing at all time. but at other times the energy he gives off... That strong aura of power is just BEAUTIFUL to watch and I can't even imagine what it would feel like up close!

Even I when I look at the cute side of him for too long, can forget how powerful he actually is. He will take me by surprise and honestly I LOVE it! I with my whole heart believe that if he went up to literally anybody and gave them a command... that command would be fulfilled. I cannot imagine anybody with half a braincell or any survival instincts in them could even consider the possibility of disobeying him.

Sure he might allow Hoshi to annoy him, but that is only because he allows it. If he so wished he could put an end to it in an instant, but like a parent can find amusement in the antics of a child, the same way Woozi enjoys being annoyed by Hoshi.

Woozi is a god. I would give anything he asks of me to him the moment he demands it and not even a second later or earlier. I would not even dare presume his wants, I would not allow myself to keep him waiting. I would give my everything to him if I could. He is my god.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
so hot :sj_weary:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
one thing people forget about woozi
due to his height he eats sooo much less than every member to stay slim
[im same height as woozi]
so im proud with on tht due to how little he eats and works he must be sooo drained

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
one thing people forget about woozi
due to his height he eats sooo much less than every member to stay slim
[im same height as woozi]
so im proud with on tht due to how little he eats and works he must be sooo drained
Yeah in that last Idol Room episode, it slipped out that apparently he is 55 kg. Which honestly imo is quite reasonable, thinking that Kai for example who is almost 20 cm taller than him tries to keep his weight around 61 kg.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Woozi just OOZES boss energy.

Like he can turn it off if he wants to look cute, the other members have said Woozi knows exactly what he is doing at all time. but at other times the energy he gives off... That strong aura of power is just BEAUTIFUL to watch and I can't even imagine what it would feel like up close!

Even I when I look at the cute side of him for too long, can forget how powerful he actually is. He will take me by surprise and honestly I LOVE it! I with my whole heart believe that if he went up to literally anybody and gave them a command... that command would be fulfilled. I cannot imagine anybody with half a braincell or any survival instincts in them could even consider the possibility of disobeying him.

Sure he might allow Hoshi to annoy him, but that is only because he allows it. If he so wished he could put an end to it in an instant, but like a parent can find amusement in the antics of a child, the same way Woozi enjoys being annoyed by Hoshi.

Woozi is a god. I would give anything he asks of me to him the moment he demands it and not even a second later or earlier. I would not even dare presume his wants, I would not allow myself to keep him waiting. I would give my everything to him if I could. He is my god.

so not hot

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
well they say sanity leads to insanity ... ive seen better , is that the best you can do for your god ?
I mean my god has yet to intentionally reveal his abs, so yeah. That be it.

His commanding aura after all, isn't released by his abs.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I mean my god has yet to intentionally reveal his abs, so yeah. That be it.

His commanding aura after all, isn't released by his abs.
this aura only works on you and some , he doesn't seem to drag my attention , but as Namjoon said "DO YOU"

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Weneebebe
Pronouns
Any
Yeah in that last Idol Room episode, it slipped out that apparently he is 55 kg. Which honestly imo is quite reasonable, thinking that Kai for example who is almost 20 cm taller than him tries to keep his weight around 61 kg.
...Well surprise, surprise, he and I are about the same weight and height...I have some thoughts about that....

Please send help, Fear Woozi is causing me severe pain.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread