COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Winwin stans are starting to annoy me [RANT] (1 Viewer)

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Don't get me wrong, I love Winwin, but god I am starting to get tired of the SM hates Winwin narrative!

Literally the only thing Winwin gets little of is lines! That doesn't even make him special! Literally all SM groups have members who get little lines!
Winwin is not getting forgotten, he literally is a permanent member of a variety show!
Winwin is not unpopular, he is literally the most popular WayV member and the most popular member in China

Winwin isn't getting the least attention from SM, a whole Kun exists! Somebody so neglected half of the fans forget he even exists most of the time!

Winwin isn't alone in getting little lines! Just in WayV there is a whole Hendery who while he does technically does get more lines, the differences are so minor it might aswell not exist. It doesn't matter if the amount they get is 3 or 4 seconds, it is still too short. Not to mention Hendery's lines in Regular have the Winwin firetruck syndrome of most of them being adlibs!

SO FOR FUCKS SAKE! Stop talking about how much SM hates Winwin. They don't! Winwin isn't getting some special SM hate treatment. Winwin doesn't have it the worst in NCT or SM! So shut up with the victim mentality, it is honestly starting to remind me of Twitter ARMY!

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
tbh im not a nctzen but I dont think sm treats anyone in nct right, except for some people, right. that's a big downside on their whole unlimited member concept, the majority of their members barely get any attention. but I could see why winwin stans are mad, tbh getting mad at line distributed is something that all kpop fans so, regardless of the group and how much time they get.

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
At least 75% of the time, the most popular members are the visuals that never get lines
If the boy really can't sing but is still popular and making bank, who cares if he isn't getting lines?

Plus isn't WayV managed by a Chinese company?

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
tbh im not a nctzen but I dont think sm treats anyone in nct right, except for some people, right. that's a big downside on their whole unlimited member concept, the majority of their members barely get any attention. but I could see why winwin stans are mad, tbh getting mad at line distributed is something that all kpop fans so, regardless of the group and how much time they get.
The thing is... The attention problem really isn't due to their system!

It really is not. SO many people blame all the shortcomings of NCT on their system, most of them are not! 127 has 10 members (9 if we place Winwin in China) that is like promoting any 9 member group. Nothing to do with their system at all!

Not getting lines, again, nothing to do with their concept at all! 7 members in a group means lines will be getting distributed among 7 members. Unlimited concept or not!

I get being mad at line distributions, but Winwin stans literally say that SM hates Winwin and wants to make him unpopular or whatever. It is insane.

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
At least 75% of the time, the most popular members are the visuals that never get lines
If the boy really can't sing but is still popular and making bank, who cares if he isn't getting lines?

Plus isn't WayV managed by a Chinese company?
Label V yesh. It is a company under SM literally made for WayV.

And Label V is managing them really damn well imo! They are paying attention to the chinese fans, while also giving subs for the western fans! They are amazing! We are getting projects and content like Rainbow V and we had research note and so on! We are getting content, subbed content at that!

And exactly, it is normal for some members to get little lines.

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
The thing is... The attention problem really isn't due to their system!

It really is not. SO many people blame the shortcmoing of NCT on their system, most of them are not! 127 has 10 members )9 if we place Winwin in China) that is like promoting any 9 member group. Nothing to do with their system at all!

Not getting lines, again, nothing to do with their concept at all! 7 members in a group means lines will be getting distributed among 7 members. Unlimited concept or not!

I get being mad at line distributions, but WInwin stans literally say that SM hates Winwin and wants to mkae him unpopular or whatever. It is insane.
tbh I was talking about when theyre all together, there is a big downside to having 21 members, maybe not when their in subunits, but when theyre in a group all together a lot of them dont get attention. that's what I was referring to. but yeah i get why your mad but i can also get why winwin stans are mad about certain things

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Tbh they should be more mad at him not getting dance solos or features since that's what he's trained in

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Tbh they should be more mad at him not getting dance solos or features since that's what he's trained in
That I can understand, there is actual reason for SM to push him in that area.

only... He has gotten those before... So his fans can't really complain as much about it...

And now with Label V it seems like they are promoting them and their talents pretty well as far as I can see!

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I would like to see his dance skills showcased wayy more
I 100% agree. This is one area where he is good at! But it seems like to me that it is going well for him. Label V seems to showcase the members talents really well it seems to me at least!

I'm hoping for that!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Sm hates winwin they pulled him apart from his true love Yuta @maruif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread