COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official ❀ Spring 2020 ❀ Keep up with anime! (1 Viewer)

What are you going to check out?

• Total voters
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Is that the firefighter manga in the poll image? Its getting an anime?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ReVeluv
*DIES*

Wait. Waaaaait. Vinland Saga. An anime adaptation. My...my heart can't take it. I love that manga!!!!!!!!!

I'M SO EXCITED!

I may actually get back into anime watching -- I've been slacking (while waiting for FB to finish so I can binge it all at once >>;)

I--

*dies for real*

Reactions Received
KS Coins
i only watch one of the ones that we can vote lol (it's takagi's second season) dropped the rest because idk they just ddn't appeal to me much? but anyways, i'm also watching naka no hito genome, araburu kisetsu no otome-domo yo, joshikousei no mudazukai, machikado mazoku, kimetsu no yaiba, and carole and tuesday -- aside from araburu kisetsu no otome-domo yo, this season is very lacking on good stuff imo, i hope fall will be more exciting

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
i only watch one of the ones that we can vote lol (it's takagi's second season) dropped the rest because idk they just ddn't appeal to me much? but anyways, i'm also watching naka no hito genome, araburu kisetsu no otome-domo yo, joshikousei no mudazukai, machikado mazoku, kimetsu no yaiba, and carole and tuesday -- aside from araburu kisetsu no otome-domo yo, this season is very lacking on good stuff imo, i hope fall will be more exciting
The one's up to vote were based on what was top10 popularity in MAL when I made this (it doesn't really reflect what is good xd).

I hear you, i think this season is quite mediocre. I watch lot of stuff, but there isn't that many stand-outs. I enjoy Given and Kanata no Astra most.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
The one's up to vote were based on what was top10 popularity in MAL when I made this (it doesn't really reflect what is good xd).

I hear you, i think this season is quite mediocre. I watch lot of stuff, but there isn't that many stand-outs. I enjoy Given and Kanata no Astra most.
oh! kanata no astra's first episode was very good, and i stayed with given until episode three but decided to drop it and re-pick naka no hito genome instead (i didn't drop them because they're bad, they're just not something i want to watch on a daily basis, binging works best on them instead--but who the fuck knows when will i get the time to binge stuff so i just dropped them altogether). good taste i must say! :D

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fall 2019 season is finally here, with some shows started in Oct 2. There is tons of new seasons of older animes so the whole season is bit cluttered :jisoosmh: I wonder if anything new will be able to push through big names like My Hero Academia, Seven Deadly Sins, SAO..

Taglist:
@LeeriaYa @Nightshade @Cosmo @Reo @emanresu @Lovely_Cornchips @SuddenlyKfan @Mangoey @la_mort_pour_vous @Tpse @Ozymandias @Blacklily96 @4Ren @Soogi @lexus @Kazumi @notthatmarko @baekk @colorfulteardrop @Darkyoda47 @NogaNono @SaviorTXT @Soleski @TwentyOneJongdae @Skinnny @SeonghwaaSTAY @potato @JakeyWantsCakey @Vipmulti @HypeIsHere @Jihyooo @inverity (also please tell if you want in or out of the anime tag list.. or if you have changed your name)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ReVeluv
MHA/BnHA and Assassin's Pride
I'm ashamed I haven't watched Vinland Saga. That's an anime now, right? I think I remembered you saying there would be an adaptation.

Like... I am sitting here with a bunch of anime on backlog, but I'm here re-watching the Hannibal series like I have no care in the world, why?
But yeah, I'll get around to anime time near the end of the year. I'll take off some days for the holidays and veg out.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'm ashamed I haven't watched Vinland Saga. That's an anime now, right? I think I remembered you saying there would be an adaptation.

Like... I am sitting here with a bunch of anime on backlog, but I'm here re-watching the Hannibal series like I have no care in the world, why?
But yeah, I'll get around to anime time near the end of the year. I'll take off some days for the holidays and veg out.
I'm currently watching Produce 101's first season so i'm no better :jisoosmh:

Vinland Saga is ongoing yes, there is currently 12 eps out. :sakUwu:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

Vinland is amazing! (though sadly I have no time to continue it)
:pepeheart:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Shokugeki no Souma: Shin no Sara ( Food Wars S4 ) 😍 😍 😍
Food Wars finally continuing. They were evil with S3, pretty much leaving it middle of arc :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
New year, new season- Winter 2020 is updated on OP and there is also new poll. There isn't as many continuations this season, apart from Haikyuu!! and Railgun, but lot of new stuff that nobody quite has idea of- not any huge manga adaptions either. So everybody going in pretty blind xd

Anime taglist;
@Koala @Nightshade @Cosmo @Reo @emanresu @Lovely_Cornchips @SuddenlyKfan @Mangoey @la_mort_pour_vous @Tpse @Ozymandias @Blacklily96 @4Ren @Soogi @lexus @Kazumi @notthatmarko @baekk @colorfulteardrop @Darkyoda47 @NogaNono @SaviorTXT @Soleski @TwentyOneIzz @Skinnny @WooSanHwa @potato @JakeyWantsCakey @Vipmulti @JoanaIsHere @Jihyooo @inverity @Erae @RainbowDevil @YouNiceKeepGoin (also please tell if you want in or out of the anime tag list.. or if you have changed your name)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I think I am gonna check out Pet, I saw a trailer (or read about it earlier idk) and it sounded good
also the op is nicee :pepeheart:

oh and the plunderer is the one with the numbers?? that looked good as well

ok I checked it, it is, I am gonna watch that too

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ReVeluv
Probably Somali and Darwin!
Not sure about the rest, but I'll probably fall into one unexpectedly.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I think I am gonna check out Pet, I saw a trailer (or read about it earlier idk) and it sounded good
also the op is nicee :pepeheart:

oh and the plunderer is the one with the numbers?? that looked good as well

ok I checked it, it is, I am gonna watch that too
Pet does have potential. I'm not sure about Plunderer, I have heard from manga readers that it's pretty good and it's awful :jisoosmh: Maybe it's divisive.

Probably Somali and Darwin!
Not sure about the rest, but I'll probably fall into one unexpectedly.
Both have their first eps out. Somali looks pretty wholesome and I like the art style. Darwin has nice suspense for me, but I feel like characters could be bit better.. maybe they will get better :dubuthink:

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
I am somehow not interested in any of these besides Dorohedero and Somali to Mori no kamisama. I may have written both wrong lol.

Dorohedero seems interesting as a concept while the other one is 100% gonna make me cry and i need that kinda series rn, why? No idea, i just really liked the whole "Ottosan?" part of the trailer.

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
Oh yea and Pet doesn't seem bad but no idea if i'm really interested

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Imma watch Kyokou Suiri and Pet, AND Nekopara just for the lulz and catgirls are really cute and being a catgirl is literally my goal in life. I was thinking of watching Darwin's Game but the synopsis isn't particularly that interesting and it could easily be similar to a lot of other animes i don't think i need to specify which one so i'm gonna leave that one until it's finished so I can see if the reviews say it's worth it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread