Welcome to the friendliest modern KPOP forum around!
Wanting to join the rest of our awesome K-POP community with modern functionality? Feel free to sign up today. We won't bite. Join us now for a fun & engaging experience in the fastest growing kpop discussion community!

Discussion Will you be getting the Samsung's GALAXY FOLD? (1 Viewer)

Kami

Flop
Reaction score
Some tech reviewers got their hands on the GALAXY fold but there appears to be quite alot of negativity surrounding Samsung's first attempt of a foldable phone. 4 were broken within less than 2 days of usage. In fairness, 2 of the 4 broken phones were user errors with these very curious reviewers accidentially peeling off the surface layer of the phone. Not sure if Apple fans are intentionally shitting on this device or the complaints are well justified but the comments on TWITTER and YT are a blast to read.

What are your thoughts of the GALAXY FOLD and would you get one?

Belgizen

Taeyong fluffles
Staff Member
Reaction score
Shipped With
I won't buy it as I am happy with my LG but

1) It's a new invention, of course there are malfunctions and needs enhancement for the next gen
2) Apple users shouldn't shit cuz in 5 years they can have their precious fold phone cuz they just seem jealous cuz their new feature was on Android since 2013

Reactions: MonCherry

notthatmarko

That One
Staff Member
Reaction score
Shipped With
Honestly. As a foldable solution, I think Huawei did a better job. I really don't like the dimension of Samsung Fold when folded. I will not buy any foldable for at least 3 more years as they are too expensive now.

Reaction score
It's too expensive and I really don't care about it, I just got the S10 when it came out and I'm still thrilled with it..

Rhythmixx

Trainee
Reaction score
No. I just got an S10+ a few day ago and loving it.

Jimin

♥ @goyo is my hero, @lexus is wifey ♥
Staff Member
Reaction score
Shipped With
It seems so pointless and gimmicky. So, nah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)