COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Why won't he stop? (Religion vs shut the fuck up) (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Website
plug.dj
KS Coins
Fandom
Visuals
"I love you so much that I won't care that you ask me to shut up."

Personally I wish someone would throw an even bigger tantrum, and shut him up.

Someone doesn't want to put up with his preaching.

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
some people are just so annoying when they preach on and on about their religion to people who really don't care or believe in their god. it's not just christians

Reactions Received
KS Coins
It comes from a good place & all but it’s so annoying sometimes. I heard someone say onetime that to get to heaven you just have to believe in Jesus. What happens to the people who saved lives but aren’t Christian ? Are they just going to go to hell ?

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It comes from a good place & all but it’s so annoying sometimes. I heard someone say onetime that to get to heaven you just have to believe in Jesus. What happens to the people who saved lives but aren’t Christian ? Are they just going to go to hell ?
only people who saved lives get to go to heaven? that seems wrong

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I just wish that both sides (atheist and religious people) would stop having such superiority complexes. Religious people just should stop telling everyone about how they’ll go to heaven while everyone else will end up in hell, and atheists should stop acting like they’re the smart ones and that god is a big lie etc.

Of course not everyone from the mentioned parties are like that.

If you disagree with someone’s lifestyle it’s fine, just shut the fuck up.

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just wish that both sides (atheist and religious people) would stop having such superiority complexes. Religious people just should stop telling everyone about how they’ll go to heaven while everyone else will end up in hell, and atheists should stop acting like they’re the smart ones and that god is a big lie etc.

Of course not everyone from the mentioned parties are like that.

If you disagree with someone’s lifestyle it’s fine, just shut the fuck up.
omg yes :sanapray:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
In the bible it's pretty much states that one is supposed to go preach the good message to others so they might also find salvation so hes kinda practicing his religion. That's also why Jehova's witnesses go from door to door. And it is also really annoying cause it's not conversation it's one sided preaching. I get where the preacher comes from and why, but after long day you want to listen ur music mind ur own business and not have someone telling u what to think and how to live your life.

Reactions Received
Website
plug.dj
KS Coins
Fandom
Visuals
That's also why Jehova's witnesses go from door to door.
Don't they also believe there's a limited number of space in Heaven, which is probably already full, and the rest of the "believers" are left on the paradise that is earth after the rapture or whatever? Pretty sure I read something like that about the weirdness of Jehova's witnesses.

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
Ugh... I would like to konck the f out of this dude. Like god damn no one cares, if they cared they'd come to you, and preaching some stupid ass sht to them ain't gonna make em suddenly "see the way". That's not how anything works, even if he took like 50 other people and had a protest or something how many people would really start caring...

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Don't they also believe there's a limited number of space in Heaven, which is probably already full, and the rest of the "believers" are left on the paradise that is earth after the rapture or whatever? Pretty sure I read something like that about the weirdness of Jehova's witnesses.
I guess. There is some christian or christian-inspired movements that don't believe that hell exists (adventists for example). I used to study this a bit since i went to christian school as kid, thanks mom, but these days they all kinda mush together a bit.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
people like this are so annoying... why dont they understand that nobody cares, the people on the train are probably all tired and just want to go home. the last thing they need to hear is some shitbag telling them that their doing something wrong with their lives and that Jesus can save them from all their problems.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Doing it on the street is fine (but annoying), but doing this on a train where nobody can leave is vile.
:jisoosmh:

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
I don't like this. Give your opinion, preaching or otherwise. But don't force it down someone's throat.
Religion is entirely 'optional' in my view. It should never be the only solution to anything.

It's scary how easily someone is taken to another's words. No free will is sad.
You aren't living a life, if you are forced to believe it everyday.
it's basically 'having a fake' life.

and if you want to live a life that isn't yours, then you really need to question yourself.

I was once religious, but stopped it after I felt like it was wrong, how we were going about it.
Basically the door knocking part got to me a lot. (I didn't feel right that we were saying what we wanted, if someone else didn't like it) we kept going.
this was 7th day adventist's years ago.

The only thing remotely religious, if you can call it that. I do is listen to god fearing bands.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread