Discussion Why was I so late to kpop

Hallybell

Idol
Reaction score
Ship
Sometimes I wish I was there when BoA debuted because she is my favorite soloist. ^^

It’s not the same thing than living it but at least we have so much content to bing watch about second generation groups.

Reaction score
Sometimes I wish I was there when BoA debuted because she is my favorite soloist. ^^

It’s not the same thing than living it but at least we have so much content to bing watch about second generation groups.
I also just binged BoA and damn, she good.

The sad thing about getting into a 2nd gen grouo tho is that you know they're disbanded so there's no hope of new content or possibly seeing them live :yolk:

Hallybell

Idol
Reaction score
Ship
I also just binged BoA and damn, she good.

The sad thing about getting into a 2nd gen grouo tho is that you know they're disbanded so there's no hope of new content or possibly seeing them live :yolk:
Yep. It’s quite sad. That’s why I don’t dig too much in their content and do that with the third generation groups because otherwise I am sad.

Reaction score
Yep. It’s quite sad. That’s why I don’t dig too much in their content and do that with the third generation groups because otherwise I am sad.
I was pretty good about that until I discovered Fiestar. Then I became extremely attached and extremely sad lol

Thank Lord JYP that Instagram exists so we atleast get something from some of them :sanapray:

Reaction score
same goes for me, there were so much amazing groups/idols/songs back in the days.. right now i am on Miss A hype ( thx to Vagabond with Suzy ) btw Yuna is my bias in Girl's Day :pikahappy: Hyeri is born for varity shows and both of them laughings together is out of this world 😂😂
STAHP I CAN'T GET INTO GIRL'S DAY LIKE THAT AND I ALREADY LOVE HYERI JUST FROM THE SONGS/MVS PLZ DON'T TEMPT ME AHSKDHLAHSLS

Hallybell

Idol
Reaction score
Ship
I was pretty good about that until I discovered Fiestar. Then I became extremely attached and extremely sad lol

Thank Lord JYP that Instagram exists so we atleast get something from some of them :sanapray:
Fiestar is the disbanded GG that I regret the most. :yolk:

Vikki

Rest In Peace Sulli
Reaction score
Ship
I kind of feel that, although for me I miss 3rd gen groups like BAP. There are still groups I like from the 3rd gen that are still around, but I would love to have been into kpop when it was their peak and they were active rather than enlisting or facing disbandment :umjicry:

goyo

↠@bulletproof is my angelic royal pasta compa↞
Reaction score
loonaverse into the buddy hole & flover garden ღ
Ship
Wreck
I personally feel so luckly I got into kpop when I did. I was able to enjoy so many things and wouldn't want to change it despite going through heardaches due to group going inactive, loosing members or disbanding.

An honest adive. Forget the disbandments or the rearrangements of groups. Second Gen. groups are still worth a shot and you can still enjoy so much content. + usually older groups are way more comfy in varieties so they have more experience.

Reaction score
I personally feel so luckly I got into kpop when I did. I was able to enjoy so many things and wouldn't want to change it despite going through heardaches due to group going inactive, loosing members or disbanding.

An honest adive. Forget the disbandments or the rearrangements of groups. Second Gen. groups are still worth a shot and you can still enjoy so much content. + usually older groups are way more comfy in varieties so they have more experience.
But...I don't like things that have an end :pepecry1:

• Sad
Reactions: RandAlThor and goyo

goyo

↠@bulletproof is my angelic royal pasta compa↞
Reaction score
loonaverse into the buddy hole & flover garden ღ
Ship
Wreck
But...I don't like things that have an end :pepecry1:
there are groups like Brown Eyed Girls that still are active. Maybe they would be a group to check out. And it's the perfect time for that too since the comeback is near.

Reactions: DrewB

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)