COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Why cant i get into Weki Meki? (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU
Being a girl group stan I feel like such a traitor that I cant get into this group.

As much as a visual fanatic as I am it just goes to show the music plays a major role for me as well.

Weki Meki are beautiful girls but I cant get into their music.

I wish I could though cause Doyen needs to call me.

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Same with me. I was a Doyeon stan during her IOI days and WM was the only post-IOI girl group I was looking forward to but their music is a major let down so I just couldn't bring myself to stan. It just feels like there's nothing to look forward to.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I honestly love the music and the girls. It just really hits home to me which is why they are part of my ults.

I do get why someone may not like it and that‘s ok. Maybe some bsides would be motr of your taste? I obviously don‘t know how much of the discography you listened too.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
i was at this love it.

Yoojung is too cute to sleep on :)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Pronouns
She/Her
I wouldn’t worry too much, not every group is going to be to your own taste. I stan more male groups, but there’s plenty of those that I’m just not interested in for one reason or another.

Drew_B

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU
I wouldn’t worry too much, not every group is going to be to your own taste. I stan more male groups, but there’s plenty of those that I’m just not interested in for one reason or another.
But I feel like a horrible Uncle Fan :(

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Noise music and no content. I tried to Stan them back in their early days of hope that the music quality would increase over time but comeback after comeback was a disappointment. I ended up just giving up but good luck on your journey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread