COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

TV Who is that hot actor in hotel del luna (1 Viewer)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Nah not this kid.. I don't find him cute at all.. the one in the past that look like Chanyeol..
How dare you. Yeo Jin Goo is art :chickill:

But Lee Do Hyun is pretty hot too though so I forgive you xd. :sanapray:

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Image result for Yeo Jin Goo

???????? he looks like every asian dude ever
Every Asian dude ever? Pls come to my country/continent n tell me I/every dude here looks like him; then I can look in the mirror n imagine being in hotel del Luna w/IU.

Thnx for perpetuating the stereotype that all asians look alike(I'm Asian n sometime can't tell k-idols apart so it's understandable):sanathink:
Other than tat, ur so adorable for saying tat. :umjicry: :rosesmug::sanapray:(Idk wat I'm saying here. I'll just end this post cos I'm rambling.)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Every Asian dude ever? Pls come to my country/continent n tell me I/every dude here looks like him; then I can look in the mirror n imagine being in hotel del Luna w/IU.

Thnx for perpetuating the stereotype that all asians look alike(I'm Asian n sometime can't tell k-idols apart so it's understandable):sanathink:
Other than tat, ur so adorable for saying tat. :umjicry: :rosesmug::sanapray:(Idk wat I'm saying here. I'll just end this post cos I'm rambling.)
>:( not ‘every Asian dude ever’ as in ‘every Asian dude looks the same’ but ‘go somewhere in Asia you’ll easily find someone at this exact level of prettiness he isn’t special’

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
>:( not ‘every Asian dude ever’ as in ‘every Asian dude looks the same’ but ‘go somewhere in Asia you’ll easily find someone at this exact level of prettiness he isn’t special’
I'm in S.E.A. but I don't think I can walk out on the street n find a dude with his level of attractiveness or when I worked in Singapore unless maybe if I walked/hung out in certain areas, w/high foot traffic of attractive men/women (Ion orchard or similar for those who r familiar) u might see more people w/his level.
Maybe I just wasn't paying attention then. Still think most Asians in Asia 99% aren't as attractive as him.
(Agree to disagree?, u brat/knowitall). Pls come to Asia sometime n see for urself/excluding
SK/Gangnam n Japan/Akihabara (however u spell it.)
Maybe u shd hv phrased it differently?(so I wouldn't ramble on so gdm long about a difference of opinion/get off my lawn u kids/LOL.)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I'm in S.E.A. but I don't think I can walk out on the street n find a dude with his level of attractiveness or when I worked in Singapore unless maybe if I walked/hung out in certain areas, w/high foot traffic of attractive men/women (Ion orchard or similar for those who r familiar) u might see more people w/his level.
Maybe I just wasn't paying attention then. Still think most Asians in Asia 99% aren't as attractive as him.
(Agree to disagree?, u brat/knowitall). Pls come to Asia sometime n see for urself/excluding
SK/Gangnam n Japan/Akihabara (however u spell it.)
Maybe u shd hv phrased it differently?(so I wouldn't ramble on so gdm long about a difference of opinion/get off my lawn u kids/LOL.)
the point was that he's perfectly average and plain!!!!!! and i have been to multiple countries in asia (im half taiwanese)

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
the point was that he's perfectly average and plain!!!!!! and i have been to multiple countries in asia (im half taiwanese)
My point is that ur wording wasn't accurate, Agree to disagree?/u brat!)
Being half Taiwanese doesn't mean u see wat the people in Asia look like from day to day, everyday. I do like tat u think so many Asians look like him, tho(which was one of my points/actually I was a bit surprised he was cast as the lead opposite IU, their respective attractiveness levels dint seem to match but now I consider their chemistry quite good/btw did u watch the show at all or u just found an in to snark on KS (like usual). [not trying to be mean or anything, just wondering ur buy-in for this thread, if it's just to fite me on this issue or u hv a genuine belief this actor is common looking in Asia]
{missed u n kuro derailing threads during ur hiatus, hope it was a fruitful/fulfilling hiatus.}

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread