COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Who in your biasgroup are vanilla and who aren't? [18+.... Duh....] (1 Viewer)

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
So who in your biasgroup are vanilla and who are kinky?

I'll start off with EXO! This is all my speculation! Which SHOULD be kinda obvious!

Xiumin - As vanilla as it goes! he experiments sometimes, but most of the time he likes it simple!
Suho - Mostly vanilla, but will step into the shoes of a dom if his partner asks him!
Lay - He wants to eat that ass, but other than that he is vanilla!
Baekhyun - Mildly kinky, he isn't into any hard stuff, but he likes to get spanked every once in a while!
Chen - Xiumin's partner in the vanilla!
Chanyeol - He is into BDSM and he is very subby! He likes testing the rules and having consequences for when he goes too far!
Kyungsoo - A VERY strict dom. He has rules and expectations and he expects them to be followed. He isn't a sadist, but he can get very creative with punishments!
Kai - a really subby sub! he likes to be taken care of and just generally being praised and loved! He likes being tied up and sensation play!
Sehun - Here we have another sub, a really bratty one! He wants to be spoiled and is in it for the fun mostly!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread