COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official 📌〚TAGLIST〛Taggable Fandom Groups 📌 (6 Viewers)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
If I'm understanding how this works correctly, please throw me down for "girl groups, BIGBANG, SHINee, and Sunmi"

Please and thank you

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
If I'm understanding how this works correctly, please throw me down for "girl groups, BIGBANG, SHINee, and Sunmi"

Please and thank you
Doneee, and yes you just ask for the taglist you'd like to be added to and I'll add you

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
Could I be added to Seventeen, BTOB, BTS, Dreamcatcher, Everglow, EXO, FT Island, GFriend, G(I)-DLE, GOT7, IZ*ONE, Monsta X, NU'EST, Oneus, SHINee, Super Junior, VIXX and X1? Thank you~

(sorry turned out to be quite many!)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
Could I be added to Seventeen, BTOB, BTS, Dreamcatcher, Everglow, EXO, FT Island, GFriend, G(I)-DLE, GOT7, IZ*ONE, Monsta X, NU'EST, Oneus, SHINee, Super Junior, VIXX and X1? Thank you~

(sorry turned out to be quite many!)
Doneee, at least they very mostly alphabetical :sanapray:

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Added you and I added Krystal and Amber for now, if anything you can use the f(x) tag if necessary. I'll add the rest at another point if someone asks.
Thank you so much.
Sorry to be a pain, when I read this earlier I must not hv been paying attention; can I be removed from Amber n Chungha.
I found I wasn't tat into them n was too over-enthusiastic before. Sorry n thanx. You're awesome :saranghae::lovelycooky:(I'll not amend my list anymore unless I start/stop stanning anybody; I really shdnt hv asked to be tagged for just my casual likes,:facepalm::nekoshy:)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
Thank you so much.
Sorry to be a pain, when I read this earlier I must not hv been paying attention; can I be removed from Amber n Chungha.
I found I wasn't tat into them n was too over-enthusiastic before. Sorry n thanx. You're awesome :saranghae::lovelycooky:(I'll not amend my list anymore unless I start/stop stanning anybody; I really shdnt hv asked to be tagged for just my casual likes,:facepalm::nekoshy:)
Lol, it's alright, 2 or so changes are quite easy for me

Reactions Received
KS Coins
My apologizes this is gonna be long:
(Also you wrote (G)I-DLE's name wrong. You wrote (G)-IDLE when the hyphen is suppose to be before the D. Yep. This name is kinda frustrating to write. It took me several months to get it right. Let's be glad we're not copyrighters that has to FIGHT to input the name correctly in the system for copyright. Just realized that the OP post and 2nd post are by 2 different people soooo...)

0-9

A
After School
ATEEZ

B
Berry Good
Block B
Brown Eyed Girls

E
Everglow
EXID

F
f(x)
Fiestar

G
(G)I-DLE
Girl's Day
GWSN

I
IN2IT

K
Kara

L
Laboum

M
Miss A

N
Nine Muses

O
Oh My Girl

P
Pink Fantasy
PLT

S
SISTAR
Stellar

T
T-ara

W
WJSN

[There's 25 groups that I want to be added to]

They're not on the list (like the OP) but feel free to tag me if these groups pop up:
Baby V.O.X, CAMILA, DPR Cream, Gaho, Girls Girls, Hong Jinyoung, IU, Lim Kim, Pocket Girls, Scarlet, Sunmi and SECHSKIES.
Annnnnnnnndddddd
the genre: Trot.

[Including these it'll be 38 artists/groups/genre.]

Last edited:

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
My apologizes this is gonna be long:
(Also you wrote (G)I-DLE's name wrong. You wrote (G)-IDLE when the hyphen is suppose to be before the D. Yep. This name is kinda frustrating to write. It took me several months to get it right. Let's be glad we're not copyrighters that has to FIGHT to input the name correctly in the system for copyright. Just realized that the OP post and 2nd post are by 2 different people soooo...)

0-9

A
After School
ATEEZ

B
Berry Good
Block B
Brown Eyed Girls

E
Everglow
EXID

F
f(x)
Fiestar

G
(G)I-DLE
Girl's Day
GWSN

I
IN2IT

K
Kara

L
Laboum

M
Miss A

N
Nine Muses

O
Oh My Girl

P
Pink Fantasy
PLT

S
SISTAR
Stellar

T
T-ara

W
WJSN

[There's 25 groups that I want to be added to]

They're not on the list (like the OP) but feel free to tag me if these groups pop up:
Baby V.O.X, CAMILA, DPR Cream, Gaho, Girls Girls, Hong Jinyoung, IU, Lim Kim, Pocket Girls, Scarlet, Sunmi and SECHSKIES.
Annnnnnnnndddddd
the genre: Trot.

[Including these it'll be 38 artists/groups/genre.]
I edited (G)I-DLE, I don't know what you meant by the op being different since I'm the OP for both... the second one is just for solos and Sunmi/IU and are there (Gaho counts as PLT, as does any idol that has solo releases but is still part of a group). The taglists are also only for currently active groups or groups that still have active members among them. Everything else that I could I added you to and the artists as well.

Also, question, do you still stan 24K even after... everyone leaving? I stanned from early on and still had the members I liked there but now all of em are gone but Changsun so...

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I edited (G)I-DLE, I don't know what you meant by the op being different since I'm the OP for both... the second one is just for solos and Sunmi/IU and are there (Gaho counts as PLT, as does any idol that has solo releases but is still part of a group). The taglists are also only for currently active groups or groups that still have active members among them. Everything else that I could I added you to and the artists as well.

Also, question, do you still stan 24K even after... everyone leaving? I stanned from early on and still had the members I liked there but now all of em are gone but Changsun so...
I guess I ran into a glitch or somethin o-o It was weird. It looked like 2 different accounts on my screen. I know when I'm on my phone YouTube glitches. Like I'd be watching ATEEZ but the title of the video, comments and stuff would be whatever the last video was. Like if I just saw Everglow "Adios" the title, comments, video recommendations that was on that video would appear but the video playing would be ATEEZ "Wonderland".

Ohhhhhhh for the active groups/groups with active members.

24K kinda feels like a male KARA....like how everyone left but Youngji and they just left it like that for awhile. THEN they announced that KARA was disbanded.
Orrrr Rania how part of the group left and the other stayed then they added more members. I'm very curious as to see the outcome of 24k now. I'm wondering if its the start of a rotational group because K-pop hasn't really had one of those yet-at least not on the same level as like Morning Musume or AKB48.

EDITED:

Forgot to say Thank you...

THANK YOU!

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ATINY
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
GIRL'S GENERATION
Do u work at SM?
(Inside joke cos they/staff always (ok, not always but a lot) misspell Girls' Generation when you at least expect their own freakin' company to double-check n get it right(they were the ones to decide the English name n get the punctuation to fit standard English punctuation at the beginning[unles Jessica/Tif pointed it out to them n tats why it's punctuated tat way].)
Nvm it's just a little thing but you added the ' when the OP dint n I just found it funny. (Can you tell I'm a SONE n a pedantic guy?)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Wreck
Do u work at SM?
(Inside joke cos they/staff always (ok, not always but a lot) misspell Girls' Generation when you at least expect their own freakin' company to double-check n get it right(they were the ones to decide the English name n get the punctuation to fit standard English punctuation at the beginning[unles Jessica/Tif pointed it out to them n tats why it's punctuated tat way].)
Nvm it's just a little thing but you added the ' when the OP dint n I just found it funny. (Can you tell I'm a SONE n a pedantic guy?)
Waaeeee, i didn't mean to spell it wrong *Pouts*

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ATINY
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I would like to be added to the boy group and girl group list. As well as the (G)I-DLE list:)

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Please add me to

K R&B
K Hip-Hop
K-Electro
K- Rock

Thank you c:

Also for Groups I'd like to be added to.

-TXT
-The Rose
-Oneus
-Seventeen
-A.C.E
-Ateez
-The Boyz
-Loona
-Day6
-Got7
-BG
-GG
-Astro

Thank you very much c: Have a good day

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
Oh damn haven't been here in a while, doin' em now

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
BTS
TXT
BLACKPINK
EXO
TWICE
GOT7
NCT127
GFRIEND
REDVELVET
ITZY
VAV
WEKI MEKI
GIRL'S GENERATION
WANNA ONE
Added but just a btw, the NCT list is for everything NCT, there isn't a separate one for only the sub-units... might make em at some point but most people stan all of em

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
Please add me to

K R&B
K Hip-Hop
K-Electro
K- Rock

Thank you c:

Also for Groups I'd like to be added to.

-TXT
-The Rose
-Oneus
-Seventeen
-A.C.E
-Ateez
-The Boyz
-Loona
-Day6
-Got7
-BG
-GG
-Astro

Thank you very much c: Have a good day
Added youu Koa :nekolove:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread