COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Who are your favorite youtubers? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Looking for recommendations because most of the ones that I watch I've binged most of their videos lmao Also is this in the right section?

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
  • Shane Dawson - Makes documentary styles series, usually revolving around other YouTubers.
  • Jenna Marbles - Comedic takes on current trends also has some very cute videos involving her pets.
  • The Disney Brain - He reviews kids shows/movies in an in depth, analytical way. Mostly focuses on Disney Channel original movies and Power Rangers.
  • Kpop4Life - Gives actually honest reactions/reviews of kpop songs/comebacks.
  • Tea Spill - She makes comedic videos about YouTuber drama. I watch the videos even when I don't know who tf she's talking about because the edits are funny af.
  • honest - He makes pop culture central videos and basically gives his opinion on current events. Has started to do sort of historical videos about old Hollywood starlets and their rise and fall from fame.
  • Emergency Awesome - He basically makes news videos about all kinds of nerdy stuff, like he makes breakdowns of all of the new Marvel trailers whenever they come out. He posts a lot about GOT, CW shows etc.
  • Movie Bitches - They do fun and sassy movie reviews. They also review Rupaul's Drag Race every week which I love!
  • DKDKTV - They used to focus mainly on kpop reactions but now they mostly do lyric breakdown videos and they've also started to do a really fun kpop news show, they don't really tell you any new info that isn't already available but I think it's interesting to see actual Koreans' opinions on certain things.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
my favorite youtuber is JunsKitchen, maybe i'm in love with cooking and cats

for my daily dose korean, i like 딩고 / dingo
for nct lyfe, 채널 NCT (daily, music, dance, 127, dream) & wayV
I don't watch a lot of non-English stuff but I used to watch Joanday so that kind of counts? But after her first year of vlogging everything just felt... pretentious? Will definitely check out JunsKitchen

• Shane Dawson - Makes documentary styles series, usually revolving around other YouTubers.
  • Jenna Marbles - Comedic takes on current trends also has some very cute videos involving her pets.
  • The Disney Brain - He reviews kids shows/movies in an in depth, analytical way. Mostly focuses on Disney Channel original movies and Power Rangers.
  • Kpop4Life - Gives actually honest reactions/reviews of kpop songs/comebacks.
  • Tea Spill - She makes comedic videos about YouTuber drama. I watch the videos even when I don't know who tf she's talking about because the edits are funny af.
  • honest - He makes pop culture central videos and basically gives his opinion on current events. Has started to do sort of historical videos about old Hollywood starlets and their rise and fall from fame.
  • Emergency Awesome - He basically makes news videos about all kinds of nerdy stuff, like he makes breakdowns of all of the new Marvel trailers whenever they come out. He posts a lot about GOT, CW shows etc.
  • Movie Bitches - They do fun and sassy movie reviews. They also review Rupaul's Drag Race every week which I love!
  • DKDKTV - They used to focus mainly on kpop reactions but now they mostly do lyric breakdown videos and they've also started to do a really fun kpop news show, they don't really tell you any new info that isn't already available but I think it's interesting to see actual Koreans' opinions on certain things.
I love Shane and friends! I'm also subscribed to Jenna Marbles but I find myself choosing what to watch instead of watching everything.

Tea Spill... idk I prefer just "Spill" she does youtube drama with research and she animates her little avatar it's so cute.

I like a wide variety of stuff so here's a list:

Shane and Friends (Ryland, Garett, and Morgan)
Art Channels: Draw with Jazza, Baylee Jae, Katnipp Illustrations, Furry Little Peach, and Minnie Small
Arcade: Kawaii Arcade Masters, The Arcade Couple, and The Claw Couple
Wrestling: Wrestletalk, Cultaholic, and Ring The Belle
General Youtubers: Safiya Nygaard, Simply Nailogical, Threadbanger, Grace Helbig (one of my all time youtuber crushes lol) and Mamrie Hart
Home Renovation/Decorating: Mr. Kate and the Lowe's Channel (THE WEEKENDER IS THE SHIT!)
Crafting/Hobbies: NerdECrafter and Royalty Soaps
Sports: Jelle's Marble Races
KPOP Related: ReacttotheK (I choose which stuff I watch though) and Afro Minx
True Crime: Buzzfeed Unsolved and Cayleigh Elise
Commentary Channels: PsychIRL, Spill, Angelika Olkes, and iNabber

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I don't watch a lot of non-English stuff but I used to watch Joanday so that kind of counts? But after her first year of vlogging everything just felt... pretentious? Will definitely check out JunsKitchen

I love Shane and friends! I'm also subscribed to Jenna Marbles but I find myself choosing what to watch instead of watching everything.

Tea Spill... idk I prefer just "Spill" she does youtube drama with research and she animates her little avatar it's so cute.

I like a wide variety of stuff so here's a list:

Shane and Friends (Ryland, Garett, and Morgan)
Art Channels: Draw with Jazza, Baylee Jae, Katnipp Illustrations, Furry Little Peach, and Minnie Small
Arcade: Kawaii Arcade Masters, The Arcade Couple, and The Claw Couple
Wrestling: Wrestletalk, Cultaholic, and Ring The Belle
General Youtubers: Safiya Nygaard, Simply Nailogical, Threadbanger, Grace Helbig (one of my all time youtuber crushes lol) and Mamrie Hart
Home Renovation/Decorating: Mr. Kate and the Lowe's Channel (THE WEEKENDER IS THE SHIT!)
Crafting/Hobbies: NerdECrafter and Royalty Soaps
Sports: Jelle's Marble Races
KPOP Related: ReacttotheK (I choose which stuff I watch though) and Afro Minx
True Crime: Buzzfeed Unsolved and Cayleigh Elise
Commentary Channels: PsychIRL, Spill, Angelika Olkes, and iNabber
JunsKitchen is japanese man who use english, loves to cook, and have lovely cats, u should check his yt
I don't understand korean well too, but u should check dingo too

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread