Welcome to the friendliest KPOP forum around!
Wanting to join the rest of our awesome community? Feel free to sign up today. We won't bite. Did we mention we are troll-free too?

Discussion Who are your favorite kpop duos? (1 Viewer)

goyo

↠darkroom: roommates only↞
Staff Member
Reaction score
Shipped With
What?! I need to keep up with news more, that is the best thing I've heard this year.

I like offonoff, AKMU, and Bolbbalgan4
yes double b id coming :maheart: Hanbin even went on vlive ch+ and said that double b will come before iKON‘s comeback.

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
Reaction score
I am not sure if this is pointless to write or not.
However I am such a fan of Infinite H. I don't think that feeling of admiration will ever stop. I loved all of their songs together, and I remember when I got to see one of my favorite songs of theirs live, it was the best feeling.
:)

Reaction score
15&. They may only have one album and one single to their name and they may never record together again, but the duo gave them a chance to showcase their talent and begin to find their way as individual artists. I don't know whether JYP purposefully gave them the freedom to forge their own musical identities or simply forgot 15& existed while Twice and Got7 were blowing up, but I think things worked out for the best. Still, let us not forget:

:sanapray::sanapray::sanapray::sanapray::sanapray::sanapray:

:sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary:

Also:
  • Davichi, whose vocal harmonies can be downright mind-blowing
  • Togeworl, which didn't produce much on its own but gave us Lim Kim
  • Dasoni/SoljiHani, because they're two of my favorite voices in kpop
  • CocoSori, which, at least for a short time, filled that space reserved for a kitschy, I-can't-believe-it's-not-Jpop sound that was once occupied by Orange Caramel and Crayon Pop
  • Akmu and Bol4, who bring an indie pop sensibility into kpop, along with a huge general public following
  • Hi Suhyun, because Lee Hi and Lee Suhyun

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)