WELCOME TO KPOPSOURCE!
Feel free to sign up today. We won't bite. Join us now for a fun & engaging experience in the fastest growing international kpop community!

Discussion Who are your favorite kpop duos?

goyo

↠@bulletproof is my royal pasta compa↞
Reaction score
loonaverse into the buddy hole & flover garden ღ
Shipped With
What?! I need to keep up with news more, that is the best thing I've heard this year.

I like offonoff, AKMU, and Bolbbalgan4
yes double b id coming :maheart: Hanbin even went on vlive ch+ and said that double b will come before iKON‘s comeback.

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
Reaction score
Shipped With
I am not sure if this is pointless to write or not.
However I am such a fan of Infinite H. I don't think that feeling of admiration will ever stop. I loved all of their songs together, and I remember when I got to see one of my favorite songs of theirs live, it was the best feeling.
:)

Reaction score
15&. They may only have one album and one single to their name and they may never record together again, but the duo gave them a chance to showcase their talent and begin to find their way as individual artists. I don't know whether JYP purposefully gave them the freedom to forge their own musical identities or simply forgot 15& existed while Twice and Got7 were blowing up, but I think things worked out for the best. Still, let us not forget:

:sanapray::sanapray::sanapray::sanapray::sanapray::sanapray:

:sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary:

Also:
  • Davichi, whose vocal harmonies can be downright mind-blowing
  • Togeworl, which didn't produce much on its own but gave us Lim Kim
  • Dasoni/SoljiHani, because they're two of my favorite voices in kpop
  • CocoSori, which, at least for a short time, filled that space reserved for a kitschy, I-can't-believe-it's-not-Jpop sound that was once occupied by Orange Caramel and Crayon Pop
  • Akmu and Bol4, who bring an indie pop sensibility into kpop, along with a huge general public following
  • Hi Suhyun, because Lee Hi and Lee Suhyun

Last edited:

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reaction score
Shipped With
Not necessarily a favorite but this is a duo of friends from different 1st gen groups who had two releases and this was a bop

Hi Suhyun is about as active, individually or together, as Pristin

Omg I just realized I put them in active... My bad :yolk:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)