• Dear Guest, check out why you should join us, we are are one of the fastest growing active k-pop community since 2018 with a solid tech team + active staff which are integrated together. More info here - Our Story . If you are still undecided, we have a list of FAQ you can read. Additionally, check out our album giveaway thread, prizes worth up to a total of $100 to be given away, check out this thread for more information regarding the giveaway - Thread Link

Discussion Which western kpop fandoms get along with their asian counterparts? (1 Viewer)

maruif

Idol
Reaction score
Shipped With
It is normal that the Asian and the Western fandoms don't really get along... But there are some exeptions to this!

I would like to bring out Western and Chinese NCTzens!
The Chinese NCTzens literally subbed the WayV Happy camp episode for us! It was honestly so sweet and one of the most touching gestures I have seen made from people of the same fandom!

Queen

Idol
Reaction score
I feel like it depends on the thing happening.

When BBC was giving a loona show and merchandise that was a little pricey korean orbits started a protest and some international fans at fist were really against them while others were supporting the writing letters and stuff.

amourpinks

Nugu
Reaction score
I think that kblinks and international blinks have a good relationship.... although there have been times where we've butted heads because kblinks wanted to stay silent on some situations and international blinks wanted them to be louder.

Reaction score
Monbebes
:maheart:

They both agree that the stylists are doing god works and deserves raises​

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: deadstar and maruif
Reaction score
Y'all be high-key right though!
They are amazing. And they still have new ideas to push the envelope to drive monbebes more wild.​

• Love
Reactions: maruif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)