• Dear Guest, not receiving any emails from our forum to confirm your account? Please check your junk/spam folder on your email client.

Discussion Which "Sims" game was more fun? (1 Viewer)

kpopshop

Sponsored Advertisement

Reaction score
I also played all game versions, but Sims 3 was great. I enjoyed the university pack very much.

all it's just that Sims is a good games but you're easily tired of it

like i can play 1 week and be a fan and the toher week i just play to change my sims and log out because i'm bored
Same. I'm currently in the mood for sims, but I know that after that mood is over I probably stop playing it for another few months lol

Anyone ever tried the 100 Baby Challenge?

Crackhead

Rookie
Reaction score
Ship
Playing allll the Sims and their expansion packs.. I rate it as this.

1. Sims 2; simply because it had a storyline, it was a big jump from Sims 1 in graphics etc. it also had maternity clothes which were very cute, also it had more feelings to it ? idk how to explain it but yeah lmfao, it also had great expansion packs!! and we can't forget Sims Story's which were also fun to play.

2. Sims 3; because expansion packs and graphics!! also island paradise was really a paradise, but I never got to explore the ocean lel.

3. Sims 1: Makin magic says it all, to this day my favorite expansion pack I remember going to sims and just playing with that one because it was soooo fun, tho when the baby cried I wanted to yeet it but I also felt bad lmfao

4. Sims 4: bc ... yeah it's good don't get me wrong but we had more expansion packs for sims 3 than sims 4, i get it takes a lot of time but idk, plus sims 4 is one of the most boring may I say

Reactions: colorfulteardrop

Ineul_Ze

Nugu
Reaction score
Sims 4 is my favorite. The graphics are the most important thing to me and that's what made me hate Sims 3. I loved the gameplay of S3 but the graphics just ... ugh.

TicTokTickita

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘦𝘰
Reaction score
Urbz!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)