COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Which artist(s) will always be special to you? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I put this in the Global Music section because I didn't want this to be only about kpop artists. Of course you can still pick a kpop artist that's special to you though.
For me, it would be Fall Out Boy (lol). I listened to their music a lot during high school and their music helped me get through a lot of bad times since high school was pretty tough for me. I don't listen to them nearly as much as I used to, but I still love them and their music. I think they'll always be special to me.

What about you? Which artist do you think will always have a special place in your heart?

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Okay, I just saw this and to whoever is listening to this, I love you.
:maheart:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Oh wow, nostalgia. I remember listening to Centuries a couple years ago.

As for my answer to the question, Owl City will always have a special place in my heart. I absolutely adore his music. It not only sounds pleasing to the ears but all the songs have a nice meaning as well, which I really appreciate. Good Time is still a bop tbh.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
The Cranberries!
If you have not heard this name, some of their more famous songs may still sound familiar (Dreams, Linger, Zombie, etc.)

They were my dad’s favorite group and sharing music was kind of our way of bonding when I was young. I think the unique sound of The Cranberries even helped me to be very open minded about music, especially more experimental stuff.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Beyonce and Mariah Carey.

As a black girl growing up in the USA they were my childhood and I sort of looked up to them. Though I admit I'm not a super fan but their music is nostalgic, especially Beyonce being from the 2000's. MC was the first R&B 90's artist I listened to and that time period was greatfor American music.

Maybe Rihanna but more like I realized how I lived through her defining years and know so many hits. But she isn't really special like Beyonce and MC but more like her songs are stuck in my head forever lol.

Last edited:
Reactions Received
Website
www.jype.com
KS Coins
Stray Kids and Twice and Astro because they are my firsts of kpop bops

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
kpop wise:
HyunA

My queen was my first introduction to kpop in 2014, with TroubleMaker and Gangnam Style, and from there it's history. She will remain forever special in my heart, and I've followed her for five years, and never regretted a second of it. I'm so glad she's under PSY and left Cube, she obviously wasn't happy there. I wish her so much happiness with E'Dawn <3

pop wise:
Taylor Swift

She was one of my first artists I listened to a lot, and listening to songs like Red, or Love Story always make me nostalgic for the old days. It's better at night, in my bed, when her song comes up on the radio, with the moon, and my twinkling fairy lights, and the warm covers and ahhhh, it's just a wonderful feeling.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Kpop: Winner, EPIK HIGH (if they count?), and IU will always have a place in my heart.
Pop: Sia's discography is one that has helped me through rough times when I was younger.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Monsta X. They were the first people in the entire world I could genuinely say I'm a fan of. Out of all genres, all languages, and even celebrities outside of the music industry... Something just clicked with them. Also, they helped me a lot when I was going through the worst time in my life. They mean so much to me and I love them with all of my heart. :llama_lovely:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
As i think about it None or many.

None because in the last decade of kpop i have almost never played or gone back to other stuff for more than a nights you tube session.

Many because there are artists and songs that are a part of me no matter how much i listen to them now. Stuff i can instantly hear in my head and feel that way again.

SNSD and Rv at least from kpop will be in that group no matter what happens in the future . Most likely others like apink and gfriend too

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
K. Michelle (no matter how crazy she is) will always be special.

The solo artist that I started K-Pop with as Heo Young Saeng and he will always hold a special place within my heart.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Cross Gene
What can I say? They're amazing, talented asf and underrated. They introduced me to KPOP and I will always have a soft spot for them. When I found out they lost 2 members Takuya and Casper I was honestly shocked and saddened that they're continuing with only 4 now. But I will still support them. They try a lot of concepts and I honestly think their albums rock!!! Should give them a try and if you do I will do the same to your bias/es~
Also they also did a movie with zombies and y'all.. I was obsessed with zombies and still am I loved it sooo much tbh. I don't remember much rn :') I'll stop here bc I can go forever and it will be a lot sksksk

EXO same share spot with Cross Gene
I don't know how it happened but it did. Kyungsoo also is in a big part of my heart because he's my ultimate bias. I just feel a connection to them. I think they're the first boy group to do so. Idk how to explain it but yeah :') I just love how talented and hardworking they are, they also try a lot of concepts.. can go forever talking about them but that's where I'm going to stop.

NCT .. now I have only been an NCTzen for month or two or three but I honestly love all of the members so much! I feel welcomed and nice in the fandom. I never got so fast to having a group so close to my heart but NCT just did that (with EXO it was bit longer since I was new to kpop and fangirled over every boy group or girl group tbh) I love their humor, their personality's (ik some might be different from what we see, but that's how it goes). Their dancing blows me away especially in Black on Black... and I'm stopping here too bc like EXO and Cross Gene I would go in forever.

And I will always keep everyone from my childhood honestly. Jonas Bothers, Demi Lovato, Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus, Hilary Duff, Pitbull, Justin Bieber, One Direction and so more.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread