COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

When did you became a kpop fan? Do you still like your first group? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Well hello! :pandalove:

I became a kpop fan last year and my first group was Blackpink. I randomly find a cute video of Lisa and checked out one of their song & their dance practice amazed me. And yes, I still like them, even if I lost interest a little bit, they have a special place in my heart :pandalove:

Share yours :pandahappy::llama_squish:

Edit: oh maybe this is the wrong section, sorry

Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Hello
I got into KPOP in 2010 :D my first group was SHINee so I was really lucky with that.And as you can see I am still loyal to my 5 boys

Reactions Received
KS Coins
2009. I heard sorry sorry by SuJu. I didn't like it. But yt reccomended me more songs which I ended up liking. I did listen to more boy groups at the start but then I listened mostly girl groups.

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I became a fan in early 2017 when I heard Bang Bang Bang in a reaction video. I still like Big Bang but not as much as I used to, I got pushed away by the fandom and when I discovered other groups I didnt really want to go back.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I became a kpop fan in 2014, my first song was "Touch my body" by Sistar and f(x)'s Rum Pum Pum sealed the deal, I still love bot groups.

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I became a kpop fan in 2011. I was watching kdramas since... 2008 I guess and then when i was listening to an OST and discovered T-ara and then I was looking for more. BIGBANG and 2NE1 got my heart tho

Panda

a panda just trying to chill
Reactions Received
Website
www.twitch.tv
KS Coins
Fandom
Starlight
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
2014! Bigbang was the first kpop group I interacted with, but VIXX was the very first group I stanned, and to this day, they are my UB group :pandalove:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
About 2 years ago. My first song was Call Me Baby, but I didn't start stanning exo until about 6 or 7 months after I got in. BTS was my first group. And though Jay Park isn't really kpop, I started listening to him a lot too. I wasn't keen on getting to know seventeen, but once I actually listened to them I loved them too. The 7th Sense was one of my first kpop songs, too. Soon after I stanned NCT.

And of course, there was Gangnam Style, but that doesn't count.

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
2014/2015 for me. I liked Hyuna and then I slowly reached out more kpop acts. The first group I stanned was AOA. I still kind of stan them, but I've lost some interest in them.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
2014/2015 for me. I liked Hyuna and then I slowly reached out more kpop acts. The first group I stanned was AOA. I still kind of stan them, but I've lost some interest in them.
Is it because of Choa? That's my reason for losing interest tbh (also I wasn't too happy with their latest comeback)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
April, this year. I was watching reaction videos then suddenly BOOMBAYAH was in my recommended. My first group was BLACKPINK, and my first bias was Jisoo.
My UB group is BLACKPINK and my UB is Jisoo :chickill:

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
2001, BoA and yes I still love the queen! My first group that I really got into was SS501, and I still love them as well :maheart:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I came kpop fan either summer 2010 or 2011, I can't quite remember which one. My friend had sent me some songs to listen to and I did mostly listen to kpop first without checking any of the groups or even mvs.

I got into Big Bang eventually though and they have been my ult bias group since then so yes I still like my first group : )

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I got into kpop in 2009 when TVXQ released Mirotic and my step mom showed it to me and then from there on I listened to groups like Shinee and Kara and continued to expand :llama_prance:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
2001, BoA and yes I still love the queen! My first group that I really got into was SS501, and I still love them as well :maheart:
an intellectual I see :maheart:
SS501 had some amazing bops. Still hopeful for a comeback.

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Is it because of Choa? That's my reason for losing interest tbh (also I wasn't too happy with their latest comeback)
It's not only because of Choa, even though I do miss her. It's also because they hardly ever release anything and their last comeback wasn't the greatest. I do like Bingle Bangle, but not nearly as much as their other songs.

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
BTS was my first stan group BigBang was my first listen to group, but... i still stan both, i have passed onto other groups tho and both of them aren't very high on my bias lists currently. I just liked the other groups more after some time.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
i got into kpop in January 2018 - december 2017, and the first group i really liked was nct. i still hardcore ult them and i love those idiots to death. the first actual group i stanned was bts, and i hate to say it but i dont listen to them as much as i did. i kind of stopped following aftet idol and fake love, those werent to my liking :sanapray:

Angelyna_Frost

BIGBANG's Beautiful Hangover
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I discovered BIGBANG on a work trip in 2010- I fell hard then and nothing has changed in 8 years. :llama_lovely:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I got into Kpop in April 2015. The first group I listened to was F(x) and I still like their music and them. But the first group I actually got into and stanned was Monsta X and of course I still like them because they're still my UB group to this day
:llama_lovely:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread