• Dear Guest, not receiving any emails from our forum to confirm your account? Please check your junk/spam folder or retry again & check out how to whitelist our email on our - FAQ Page

When did you became a kpop fan? Do you still like your first group? (1 Viewer)

kpopshop

Sponsored Advertisement

Soleski

Idol
Reaction score
Ship
Well hello! :pandalove:

I became a kpop fan last year and my first group was Blackpink. I randomly find a cute video of Lisa and checked out one of their song & their dance practice amazed me. And yes, I still like them, even if I lost interest a little bit, they have a special place in my heart :pandalove:

Share yours :pandahappy::llama_squish:

Edit: oh maybe this is the wrong section, sorry

Last edited:

raja

↠@bulletproof is my angelic royal pasta compa↞
Reaction score
loonaverse into the buddy hole & flover garden ღ
Ship
Wreck
Hello
I got into KPOP in 2010 :D my first group was SHINee so I was really lucky with that.And as you can see I am still loyal to my 5 boys

Vikki

Life is like a rainbow
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
I became a fan in early 2017 when I heard Bang Bang Bang in a reaction video. I still like Big Bang but not as much as I used to, I got pushed away by the fandom and when I discovered other groups I didnt really want to go back.

bulletproof

@goyo is my angelic royal pasta compa ✧
Reaction score
Ship
I became a kpop fan in 2011. I was watching kdramas since... 2008 I guess and then when i was listening to an OST and discovered T-ara and then I was looking for more. BIGBANG and 2NE1 got my heart tho

O_o_Cheese

Flop
Reaction score
About 2 years ago. My first song was Call Me Baby, but I didn't start stanning exo until about 6 or 7 months after I got in. BTS was my first group. And though Jay Park isn't really kpop, I started listening to him a lot too. I wasn't keen on getting to know seventeen, but once I actually listened to them I loved them too. The 7th Sense was one of my first kpop songs, too. Soon after I stanned NCT.

And of course, there was Gangnam Style, but that doesn't count.

lexus

Stan SIXNINE
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
2014/2015 for me. I liked Hyuna and then I slowly reached out more kpop acts. The first group I stanned was AOA. I still kind of stan them, but I've lost some interest in them.

Loona

Trainee
Reaction score
2014/2015 for me. I liked Hyuna and then I slowly reached out more kpop acts. The first group I stanned was AOA. I still kind of stan them, but I've lost some interest in them.
Is it because of Choa? That's my reason for losing interest tbh (also I wasn't too happy with their latest comeback)

Linky

Flop
Reaction score
April, this year. I was watching reaction videos then suddenly BOOMBAYAH was in my recommended. My first group was BLACKPINK, and my first bias was Jisoo.
My UB group is BLACKPINK and my UB is Jisoo :chickill:

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reaction score
2001, BoA and yes I still love the queen! My first group that I really got into was SS501, and I still love them as well :maheart:

Reaction score
I came kpop fan either summer 2010 or 2011, I can't quite remember which one. My friend had sent me some songs to listen to and I did mostly listen to kpop first without checking any of the groups or even mvs.

I got into Big Bang eventually though and they have been my ult bias group since then so yes I still like my first group : )

raja

↠@bulletproof is my angelic royal pasta compa↞
Reaction score
loonaverse into the buddy hole & flover garden ღ
Ship
Wreck
2001, BoA and yes I still love the queen! My first group that I really got into was SS501, and I still love them as well :maheart:
an intellectual I see :maheart:
SS501 had some amazing bops. Still hopeful for a comeback.

lexus

Stan SIXNINE
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
Is it because of Choa? That's my reason for losing interest tbh (also I wasn't too happy with their latest comeback)
It's not only because of Choa, even though I do miss her. It's also because they hardly ever release anything and their last comeback wasn't the greatest. I do like Bingle Bangle, but not nearly as much as their other songs.

RainbowDevil

Video Game Designer
Reaction score
Ship
BTS was my first stan group BigBang was my first listen to group, but... i still stan both, i have passed onto other groups tho and both of them aren't very high on my bias lists currently. I just liked the other groups more after some time.

chvnle

Nugu
Reaction score
i got into kpop in January 2018 - december 2017, and the first group i really liked was nct. i still hardcore ult them and i love those idiots to death. the first actual group i stanned was bts, and i hate to say it but i dont listen to them as much as i did. i kind of stopped following aftet idol and fake love, those werent to my liking :sanapray:

Kelly

Trainee
Reaction score
I got into Kpop in April 2015. The first group I listened to was F(x) and I still like their music and them. But the first group I actually got into and stanned was Monsta X and of course I still like them because they're still my UB group to this day
:llama_lovely:

Reactions: raja and Soleski

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)