COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

What's something/someone you want to protect? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Even though there are times when I get so frustrated that I feel like I hate everything and just want to disappear, I want to protect this world.. nature, animals, people... I hope that I'll someday be able to do much more than I am and have been... Nature is beautiful, animals are so pure-hearted, and people all carry broken hearts with them... I also wanna shield my own dreams...

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Yeri, Umji, Wonyoung ect :)
ofc family .

Some how the youngest in the group seem to come under attack an awful lot.

Last edited:

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I want to protect nature too. It really hurts to see rubbish lying all over the floor. I try to always put rubbish in the bin when I'm outside and even though it does not seem to make a difference, it makes a small one and that makes me happy. If more people started doing the same thing, they would also make a small difference. But those small differences will accumulate into one large difference that can have a large impact. I think the same applies with animals and the whole world.

I also want to protect all those people who are suffering but I know that I can't and it makes me quite sad. I want a world where people can have access to basic rights and love but it's something that is out of my control.

On a more personal level, I want to protect my sister. She means the world to me. <3

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Myself.

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
My virginity :sanapray:

jk jk, hmm i don't really know tbh, I mean it'd be cringy to say "I want to protect A.C.E" but I just simply mean I hope nothing bad happens to them since I can't protect them in a protect kind of way

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I want to protect the people that I care about like my friends and family. I have kids sibling and like I just want to protect them from this world. The youngest of my sibling is only 2 and she still so innocent and pure.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread