COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

what was your first impression about me? (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
We have chatted a while now so I honestly can't remember first time anymore :jisoosmh:

But I think i found you friendly and passionate, you are always up to sharing your interest and also discussing others.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’™
Ship
Wreck
We have chatted a while now so I honestly can't remember first time anymore :jisoosmh:

But I think i found you friendly and passionate, you are always up to sharing your interest and also discussing others.
It is true that first time was like 9 monthes ago πŸ˜‚

potato

β˜† Stan Yolkie β˜†
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
You were really full of energy when I first talked to you, though it has been a while. I remember my first impression being really positive :maheart:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’™
Ship
Wreck
You were really full of energy when I first talked to you, though it has been a while. I remember my first impression being really positive :maheart:
So cheerful πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
Mine about you was even more positive :bigcatlove:

Yachii

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Hackers
If my memory doesn't fail me; you registered as SakinoSweety and thus I used to see you as that, a sweety. A little later I learned you liked PassCode, so your name stuck into my memory as the only other PassCode fan around the forum.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’™
Ship
Wreck
If my memory doesn't fail me; you registered as SakinoSweety and thus I used to see you as that, a sweety. A little later I learned you liked PassCode, so your name stuck into my memory as the only other PassCode fan around the forum.
Sweety πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
You are still as kind as my first impression was about you! But at first I thought you were a pink princess πŸ˜‚ (it is the only difference). Also I thought you had an excellent taste! You and @potato messages really made me happy to read! I love you both so much 😘

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’™
Ship
Wreck
ohhh a friendly user that loves j-pop :sanapray:
How cute πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ§‘β€β€
My thought was : oh someone with a Japanese name

Yachii

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Hackers
Sweety πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
You are still as kind as my first impression was about you! But at first I thought you were a pink princess πŸ˜‚ (it is the only difference). Also I thought you had an excellent taste! You and @potato messages really made me happy to read! I love you both so much 😘
❀ ❀ Aww, thank you. Yeah, PinkPrincess was actually by bias, not me.🀣 There are some "family trees" around the forum. Even though I'm not into any of that, you are the only user I see as a daughter.❀❀❀

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’™
Ship
Wreck
❀ ❀ Aww, thank you. Yeah, PinkPrincess was actually by bias, not me.🀣 There are some "family trees" around the forum. Even though I'm not into any of that, you are the only user I see as a daughter.❀❀❀
Aww I am so glad πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ€—
Yeah now I know but at it wasn’t my first thought I had πŸ˜‚

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
a passionate new user

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread