COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

What Kind Of Controversial Opinions Do You Have? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
V.I.P
Pronouns
she/her
You don't have to share if you don't want to. And please do not judge
others for there's <-<

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
I was actually looking forward to Yingyang in SRG

mysteric

Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
NO LONGER WELCOME IN HOUSE TARGARYEN
C A N C E L L E D
at least I didn’t lose the house that many points

#PinappleProtectionSquad

mysteric

Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I actually have quite a few, but for the sake of not causing issues here or in my life, I usually keep them to myself c: just not worth making anyone feel isolated from me for having different opinions or thoughts if I don't have to!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
birds are superior

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
V.I.P
Pronouns
she/her
1.) I am pro nuclear prower. I think that the U.S should switch completely over to Nuclear power in the next 100 years so that we create a cleaner environment AND I want companies to build these nuclear plants properly! I want them done how they are supposed to be done, no corners cut, nothing bought just because it's cheaper and not the good product. I am tired of people putting money and greed above perfection to make sure that a nuclear plant doesn't fucking mess up and melt down. We don't need human errors in nuclear plants, that is what makes them inefficient. Otherwise, I am fully in support of switching over to the cleanest way of making energy.

2.) I am completely pro-choice until the middle of the 2nd trimester. When we reach the middle of the 2nd trimester I believe that the abortion time period is up. 4 and a half months is plenty of time for a woman to decide what she wants to do. Women who have been raped should not be forced through a pregnancy that they did not want, and I don't believe there is any reason that a woman in that situation should be denied one. Also, having multiple family members who had children in their teens - I think teenagers below the age of 18 should have to get them. A child shouldn't be raising a child, and usually those who do get pregnant in their teens are highly irresponsible. Either give the child up for adoption or terminate the pregnancy.

3.) I believe in taking the law into ones own hands ONLY in certain situations.

4.) Just because you're older than me doesn't mean I should respect you. You must earn respect from me just like I earn respect for others. It isn't just given to you based on a title or age.

5.) This one I'ma quote from someone because it's exactly how I feel and I am a part of the LGBTQ+. 18+

" I absolutely hate many of the gay pride movements. They have become overly sexualized and annoying. It doesn't matter if you're gay or asexual, riding a giant penis float down a parade route wearing nothing but chaps in rainbow velvet thong and a butt plug as a unicorn horn is not appropriate. "

6.) I don't believe in forcing religions or life choices on children, which includes veganism, vegetarianism, or even if it is meat. Let them decide for themselves what they like and what they believe in.

7.) I believe you should have to take an IQ test as well as some other tests before you can be a parent.

1.) Line distribution matters. I don't care what anyone says, the amount of lines that Jin gets in BTS has and will forever piss me off. =)

2.) I don't like J-Hope's rapping. Idk why, I thought it would grow on me over time like a few other rappers but I just never could get into it.

3.) I don't care if people write fanfictions. I never have tbh, if people want to or don't want to that's fine - leave others alone. I can understand if people are making comments on idols posts and videos about it where they can see it, but if it's just a written fanfiction who tf cares?

4.) Chaeyeon and Chungha are the best dancers of the 3rd generation.

5.) I love vocal color, I think it's important. I also love good technique though. Both are extremely important together.

6.) I could care less what groups are more or less talented than one another. If I like the music that's all that matters.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
V.I.P
Pronouns
she/her
I will share and I know i dont make any friends with these but they stand

Overweight people are unhealthy, and this lifestyle should not be promoted. They should not be shunned either and ridiculed, but its not an acceptable weight to live at, its severally dangerous and unhealthy to be overweight. For example, Models should not be overweight since models are what are considered "beautiful and ideal", and though many are also too skinny and thats a totally seperate issue, we should not make the ideal obesity as a response. I was talking to a friend online who was having a discussion with her mom, and her mom even said that being obese doesnt neccisarily make you unhealthy. So this misinformation actually is spreading and affecting people. Plus people wonder why in general someone might not want to hire an obese person, or date an obese person. While you might think: Oh its not a physical labour job i can do it fine my weight doesnt affect that.....hiring people signing them up in insurance plans etc. its an investment and if you are investing in a person who could die at any minute...same thing with dating, dating or marriage is to find someone to procreate and raise a child with. in modern society its become more than that, but you cant change how our brains are hardwired whether you like it or not, and someone who could die will not be able to be a proper father or mother, emotionally maybe but physically no they cant meet all the needs, and they could die leaving the other parent to raise the kid alone. its not ideal

one I'm more open about :
This generation has a mental health issue, but its because mental health is being romanticized, the media is isolating these teens (i.e. spending time on the phone instead of making real life connections) , and the youth is leaning into it. Mental health rates have gone up, and its not just because people are finally being more open about it. if you think its normal that so many people nowadays have severe depression, and that it was like that in the past but people just didnt say anything, you are sorely wrong.the media also promotes a culture that elicits volatile response ( bullying online, is seen as almost normal now, the severe cases are still called out but people shut others down often online nowadays, and it does emotionally affect the victims, but its been normalised.... since youth are learning this behavior online it also stems into their real life action which also will isolate them)
I actually completely agree with the obese part. Many people in my family are obese and overweight and I always hear excuses from them saying, "Oh well I'm big boned" or "Well nothing is wrong with being big." And it does piss me off. Big boned does not exist and they have so many health problems! They have denied my grandmother major surgery because of her weight and a lot of her health problems were caused by her weight, doctors have mentioned this to her before and she things she is fine.

And this is also with other members in my family. It's why I am so self-concious of my weight. I have stayed below 95 lbs for the past two years because of the fear.

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
KS Coins
4.) Just because you're older than me doesn't mean I should respect you. You must earn respect from me just like I earn respect for others. It isn't just given to you based on a title or age.
I'm the youngest in my family, and I've lived like this my entire life. If I disagree, I'm considered "rude". I'm known as the "rude" member of my family, but I remain unbothered.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
V.I.P
Pronouns
she/her
I'm the youngest in my family, and I've lived like this my entire life. If I disagree, I'm considered "rude". I'm known as the "rude" member of my family, but I remain unbothered.
It's okay I feel the same way. My family thinks of me as being rude too but I really can't be bothered by it.

igloo

No Dezy No Life
Reactions Received
Website
www.pinterest.com
KS Coins
Fandom
N/A
Ship
honestly i can't be asked to care as to whether my opinions are controversial or not
i just care if they're right
and if people disagree with them they can list off their reasons why
the number of people who do honestly doesn't bother me
and with that mentality i know there must some of my opinions which are controversial lol. but idk which ones would be.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread