• Dear Guest, not receiving any emails from our forum to confirm your account? Please check your junk/spam folder or retry again & check out how to whitelist our email on our - FAQ Page

What is your bias leaving under your Christmas tree? (1 Viewer)

kpopshop

Sponsored Advertisement

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Reaction score
Ship
I want my bias to leave himself under my Christmas tree
and TOP should get tops for Christmas
:maheart:

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reaction score
Taemin can just slide on up under there. Maybe spoil me even more with himself holding all of his signed albums and maybe if I'm REALLY lucky, a doughnut.

notthatmarko

That One
Reaction score
Ship
Taemin can just slide on up under there. Maybe spoil me even more with himself holding all of his signed albums and maybe if I'm REALLY lucky, a doughnut.
This took a twist.

Angelyna_Frost

BIGBANG's Beautiful Hangover
Reaction score
Title. Also, what do you think TOP is getting me for Christmas?

@Angelyna_Frost @Ninalabkon
TOP will leave you a Dessert of the Month subscription for the year- Special VIP Chocolate Collection. Plus a gift certificate, good for one bedtime story and tuck in each week for a year. :pandahappy:

GD will leave a large lump of coal in my stocking for misbehaving all year. Just as I am about to swear him off for life, I notice a little red velvet box under the tree. Inside it is a silver key that says "Frost" on it- it unlocks the door to my new, custom detailed Dodge Viper. :pandaboss:

Reaction score
The Great Seungsby knows how to treat someone. One giant panda plushie, year gift card for AORI ramen and VIP ticket for BBs comeback concert with plane tickets :pandaamazed:

Reaction score
TOP will leave you a Dessert of the Month subscription for the year- Special VIP Chocolate Collection. Plus a gift certificate, good for one bedtime story and tuck in each week for a year. :pandahappy:

GD will leave a large lump of coal in my stocking for misbehaving all year. Just as I am about to swear him off for life, I notice a little red velvet box under the tree. Inside it is a silver key that says "Frost" on it- it unlocks the door to my new, custom detailed Dodge Viper. :pandaboss:

TOP sure knows how to spoil a girl!

Don't drive off and forget GD! xD

Spooky

official ghost of KS
Reaction score
Ship
Can he just wrap himself in wrapping paper (but still let himself breathe) and put himself under the tree? Thanks. :pandalove:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)