COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

What do you want your bias group to be for halloween (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
What i want nct to be for Halloween is avengers...
i know they wont cause superm the avengers of kpop blah blah
but they have enough members...
if they add more they can do even more im missing some actual avengers from this list

what do you want your bias group to be for halloween?

nct aven.jpg
nct aveng.jpg
nct avengers.jpg

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
that's a hard one :susPepe:
BTS slay anything

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I am interested in seeing the SM party this year.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Whatever their hearts desire 🧞‍♀️(or something unique lol). When Halloween comes around each year, it's really interesting to see what idols/artists decide to dress up as because it reveals a lot about their personality (from what fans don't or already know).

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Idk actually

:dubuthink: There's so many things they could do

Reactions Received
KS Coins
These all are a pretty cool and strong character, it's a lil bit difficult to pick from them, well they need to choose character by themselves, they know better than us that what character suit on them, like this year I select Addams family costumes, because I know that these characters will fit on my family, I bought my Halloween costume from spirit halloween promo code, if you wanna need more suggestion and anything related to halloween must search there once.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
All characters and costumes of Halloween are quite cool and solid. it's a Lil bit difficult to pick anyone, this year I decided to choose a different character so I selected Evil Dummy outfits since I realize that these characters will suits On me I purchased my Halloween ensemble from soul Halloween using an Online Promo Code, in the event that you wanna need more proposal and anything identified with Halloween must pursuit this once.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread