COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

What anime do you feel nostalgic about? (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'm not sure how and why, but i have been just watching some Yu-Gi-Oh! stuff recently, not new stuff the old Duel Monsters anime and manga. I have been reading fandom stuff (surprised it's still alive i even found some new fics that have been great!) and then i stumpled to these videos on youtube

(it's mix between abridged by littlekuriboh and actual dub, the thing is its' really hard to say what lines are actual dub and what not)

So is there any anime you watched as younger, but have lately got into again or just feeling nostalgic about? ^^

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Probably Sailor Moon and Pokémon since I watched those when I was a kid.
I'll also add Excel Saga because that show got my anime phase started.
:welp:

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
Reactions Received
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Bana
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
The original Fullmetal Alchemist series makes me reeeallllyyy nostalgic. I personally prefer Brotherhood better than the original since it follows the manga, but the original series has a special place in my heart.

I just hear this song or any other ending from FMA and want to cry lol

arieam

Reactions Received
Website
youtube.com
KS Coins
i miss the gambling that occurred in elementary school bc of yugioh

the most nostalgic ones for me are DBZ and Sailor Moon

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Probably Sailor Moon and Pokémon since I watched those when I was a kid.
I'll also add Excel Saga because that show got my anime phase started.
:welp:
Pokemon's first season so the OG pokemon makes me feel really nostalgic too. I was so into pokemon as kid, everyone was and i remember getting up at every saturday at 7am cause i didn't want to miss pokemon that aired at 8am ^^; I still remember some eps really good like the "titanic" ones where they were on cruiser with team rocket that sank. Also the first Pokemon movie is really nostalgic to me ^^

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
Reactions Received
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Bana
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
OOF :pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1:
This was my fav opening though
Omg I love Flow so much :pepeheart:

This was my favorite

I also really liked any opening or ending by Asian Kung Fu Generation, they're one of my favorite bands.

Did you ever watch Shippuden?

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
i miss the gambling that occurred in elementary school bc of yugioh

the most nostalgic ones for me are DBZ and Sailor Moon
They sadly only aired Yu-gi-oh Gx in my country and i was already in junior high at that time. Don't remember it made as big of craze within kids either : / But in other hand trading pokemon cards and gambling with them was big then when i was 8, too bad that my school ended up banning bringing cards to school though

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Omg I love Flow so much :pepeheart:

This was my favorite

I also really liked any opening or ending by Asian Kung Fu Generation, they're one of my favorite bands.

Did you ever watch Shippuden?
Haha I answered here ^^
Yes! Believe it or not, I stuck with the show till it's end in 2017 lol. And TRUE this opening was so good!
But my favorite would have to be;
ikimonogakari :maheart:

arieam

Reactions Received
Website
youtube.com
KS Coins
They sadly only aired Yu-gi-oh Gx in my country and i was already in junior high at that time. Don't remember it made as big of craze within kids either : / But in other hand trading pokemon cards and gambling with them was big then when i was 8, too bad that my school ended up banning bringing cards to school though
they banned playing dice at my school so everyone went to yugioh cards lool

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
The original Fullmetal Alchemist series makes me reeeallllyyy nostalgic. I personally prefer Brotherhood better than the original since it follows the manga, but the original series has a special place in my heart.

I just hear this song or any other ending from FMA and want to cry lol
I remember FMA being too shocking and bit scary as kid when it came on tv, i guess i was bit of scaredy cat (well i still hate horror films to this day so maybe i'm still). I did come around and read the manga instead that i ended up loving it, watched original FMA later- prefer manga and it's ending :P Haven't still seen FMAB though.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
this was my thing as a kid
And it's still ongoing.. i think they have passed 1000 ep mark already?

Case closed or Detective Conan how i know it was actually first manga i read. That and Dragon Ball ^^

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread