COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

What anime are you currently watching? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I've been watching Himouto Umaru-chan lately. I'm surprised that I've able to like it so much since I haven't watched a full season of any anime show in the past few years. (I kind of grew out of it.)

So, which anime have you been watching recently?

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I finished Violet Evergarden, I stopped somewhere at Episode 10 some months back and decided to just finish it.

Besides that Castlevania recently and Sirius The Jaeger, liked both of the shows.

I'm really excited tho for Bungou Stray Dogs 3rd Season, Kakegurui 2nd Season and any type of Magi Girl having to kill each other lol

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Haven't watched anything from the recent season yet.
For now, I'm watching Nagi no Asukara. It's pretty good. I recommend it.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Oh boi though, my watching list on MAL is apparently 16 animes long. Tons of ongoing's, best of those have been Mob Psycho II, Dororo, Promised Neverland, still watching never ending One Piece, then on completed series I finished Zombieland Saga today (pretty funny idol anime, made me laugh a lot) and I was just watching some Megalobox since it's apparently pöpulär.

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Oh boi though, my watching list on MAL is apparently 16 animes long. Tons of ongoing's, best of those have been Mob Psycho II, Dororo, Promised Neverland, still watching never ending One Piece, then on completed series I finished Zombieland Saga today (pretty funny idol anime, made me laugh a lot) and I was just watching some Megalobox since it's apparently pöpulär.
If you ever get to Dororo, tell me what you think. I'm waiting for it to finish airing and then Imma binge. Heard it's fantastic and it has exceptional ratings too.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
If you ever get to Dororo, tell me what you think. I'm waiting for it to finish airing and then Imma binge. Heard it's fantastic and it has exceptional ratings too.
Well I have been keeping up with the releases, so 7 eps now ^^

I think it has been really good so far. The athmosphere is nice, I like how it's animation has homages to Ozamu Tezuka's style, but is still this day and sharp. They apparently have done lot of changes from original manga, but people have been liking those. If you like historical Japan stuff with some horror elements- and some wholesomeness- I think you will like it. ^^

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Well I have been keeping up with the releases, so 7 eps now ^^

I think it has been really good so far. The athmosphere is nice, I like how it's animation has homages to Ozamu Tezuka's style, but is still this day and sharp. They apparently have done lot of changes from original manga, but people have been liking those. If you like historical Japan stuff with some horror elements- and some wholesomeness- I think you will like it. ^^
Tbh it sounds really good. I can't wait to watch it! There's another one I've bookmarked called "My Roommate is a Cat". I think it's a slice of life anime. I do enjoy those and it seems to have a good reception so far ^^

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen

Honestly the funniest stuff ever
Basically romcom but not cringey

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I'm not currently watching any anime as I'm debating on which one to start right now.

But I just recently finished Parasyte and I liked it a lot.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Tbh it sounds really good. I can't wait to watch it! There's another one I've bookmarked called "My Roommate is a Cat". I think it's a slice of life anime. I do enjoy those and it seems to have a good reception so far ^^
So far so good, I think how good will it be is up to ending, they have big fight for that waiting- the plot is kinda predictable actually, but the journey to there is not ^^;

I haven't heard of My Roommate is a Cat, but then I don't watch as much Slice of Life.

Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen

Honestly the funniest stuff ever
Basically romcom but not cringey
I wasn't sure about Kaguya-sama at first, I'm not so used to the skit format, but last two eps have been comedy gold :llama_squish:

Shou

Maybe 6 feet ain't so far down ✧.*
Top Poster Of Month
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I'm watching FMA for the first time and it's honestly pretty good. Except now crunchyroll is showing me ads which does not inspire me to watch at the moment.

Mew

~Angel of Death~
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Shawol
Dororo, Mob Psycho season 2 & The Promised neverland.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ReVeluv
Assassination Classroom
Dragon Ball (don't judge me!)
Jormungand (again)
Wolf Girl Black Prince

I'm going to watch I've Been Reincarnated as a Slime, lol. I've been told it's pretty good. Once I clear AC, I'm gonna watch that.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I’m currently watching Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure.

I’ve caught up with Golden Wind a few days ago. Golden Wind is my first anime since my anime hiatus back in 2017. The Jojo Universe convinced me that anime is great again. :pandahappy:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread