COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Announcement We're Optimized for 1.1.1.1 & WARP (Speed up browsing experience) (1 Viewer)

Tiffany

Forever Alone
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
SONE
Pronouns
Noona

What is 1.1.1.1?

DNS: The Internet’s Directory

Nearly everything on the Internet starts with a DNS request. DNS is the Internet’s directory. Click on a link, open an app, email and the first thing your device does is ask the directory: Where can I find this?
Unfortunately, by default, DNS is usually slow and insecure. Your ISP, and anyone else listening in on the Internet, can see every site you visit and every app you use — even if their content is encrypted. Creepily, some DNS providers sell data about your Internet activity or use it to target you with ads. We think that’s gross. If you do too, now there’s an alternative: 1.1.1.1

How will this speed up your browsing experience here & what is WARP?

1.1.1.1 with WARP replaces the connection between your device and the Internet with a modern, optimized, protocol or if that is not your jam, just use plain old dns but replace it with 1.1.1.1 to speed up your browsing experience with a fast & dedicated dns provider like CloudFlare's 1.1.1.1.
Our dns is hosted behind the same dns & cdn provider (they are the #1 managed dns provider & has the top speed among the rest) so this will make your dns much faster while searching/browsing for stuff on our website. Try it out today and check out the difference.

Most of the time, your local isp runs a badly managed & slow dns server to serve their customer. Using an alternate dns provider such as 1.1.1.1 will mitigate that. This service is free and totally safe. CloudFlare powers 20% of the world internet & kpopsource is using it as our cdn & dns. Most of the Kpop forum around the web are also using CloudFlare.

App preview

I would recommend using WARP mode instead of 1.1.1.1, warp mode replaces your connection with an optimized protocol for browsing the web, if that is not your goal, then just use the 1.1.1.1 mode which will help speed up your browsing experience as CloudFlare powers most of the websites on the internet. If you are having issues browsing kpopsource, i would use WARP mode as that will help route your connection directly to kpopsource.

1.1.1.1 Mode.

1646660062811.png

WARP Mode

1646660414602.png

To test it out, head over to the link below & download the application.

Last edited:

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
love you guys, thank you for all your hard work!

Reactions Received
Website
www.jype.com
KS Coins
oof :pandalove::dab:

Tiffany

Forever Alone
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
SONE
Pronouns
Noona

Tiffany

Forever Alone
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
SONE
Pronouns
Noona
I'm a bit wary of downloading anything at the minute because I think I've got a virus on my laptop lol
This is the same company powering our website dns and cdn.

Tiffany

Forever Alone
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
SONE
Pronouns
Noona

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread