COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Group WayV official thread! (2 Viewers)

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
God I adore these babies! I SHIP KUNTEN THE BEST SHIP AROUND!

ALSO... I imagine this happens regularly with WayV... too many languages floating around in there!

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
KUN IS THE BEST LEADER IN THE WORLD!

There is this ex-mark and now Yangyang Sasaeng... She also seems to really really dislike Kun and went off insulting him on weibo, we now know why she hates Kun.

Kun scolded her in public in front of yangyang and didn't let her get closer to yangyang.
it's shit she got close enough for that to any of the members, but the fact that Kun stood up to her like that just makes me feel soft.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Wreck
KUN IS THE BEST LEADER IN THE WORLD!

There is this ex-mark and now Yangyang Sasaeng... She also seems to really really dislike Kun and went off insulting him on weibo, we now know why she hates Kun.

Kun scolded her in public in front of yangyang and didn't let her get closer to yangyang.
it's shit she got close enough for that to any of the members, but the fact that Kun stood up to her like that just makes me feel soft.
I’m disappointed that there weren’t any other staff members there to defend them, but I’m glad to see Kun use his leader power!

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Some ppl are going feral bcs Xiaojun and Kun removed WayV from their insta bios.... And seem to think for some reason that SM made them do it... I... Where TF is the logic?

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
This interview is REALLY damn amazing and really showcases the personalities and roles of the members really well! it also very well encapsulates the chaos and lingual mess they are!

Here are some of my favourite quotes:

“Shrek is my favorite animation and Hendery is Donkey because...” “Because I am annoying!” Hendery shouts from the end of the table.

“I really don’t know!”
- Lucas on what language he thinks in.

Kun is the oldest in addition to being the leader and has noted he does not like to be called the “mother of the group.”

Lucas “awws” and Ten snorts, “Now he's telling the world that he has a fan Twitter!”
- After Yangyang talks about ppl taking pics of his shoe collection.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Wreck
This interview is REALLY damn amazing and really showcases the personalities and roles of the members really well! it also very well encapsulates the chaos and lingual mess they are!

Here are some of my favourite quotes:

“Shrek is my favorite animation and Hendery is Donkey because...” “Because I am annoying!” Hendery shouts from the end of the table.

“I really don’t know!”
- Lucas on what language he thinks in.

Kun is the oldest in addition to being the leader and has noted he does not like to be called the “mother of the group.”

Lucas “awws” and Ten snorts, “Now he's telling the world that he has a fan Twitter!”
- After Yangyang talks about ppl taking pics of his shoe collection.

This is WayV in a nutshell! The Shrek comparisons were so accurate haha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread