• Dear Guest, not receiving any emails from our forum to confirm your account? Please check your junk/spam folder or retry again & check out how to whitelist our email on our - FAQ Page

Group WayV official thread! (1 Viewer)

kpopshop

Sponsored Advertisement

maruif

Celebrity
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
Y'all... If you don't have lysn yet... GET IT, WayV regularly go wild on there! LIke just now they were posting themselves playing songs on numberpads on there! + they have like full on convos there!

I would repost here but like... It's a LOT of things to post XD

JakeyWantsCakey

#1 Tendery Stan
Reaction score
Y'all... If you don't have lysn yet... GET IT, WayV regularly go wild on there! LIke just now they were posting themselves playing songs on numberpads on there! + they have like full on convos there!

I would repost here but like... It's a LOT of things to post XD
What is it?

• Wow
Reactions: Queen and maruif

maruif

Celebrity
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
Is it free?
Yup, some groups have like paid subscriptions for some posts (EXO's just got cancelled bcs the ones with the subscription where the main ones making a fuss about Chen's marriage) but WayV has everything free!

You can make posts yourself, can see others posts, but you can also filter it so it only shows the artists posts or staff posts etc.

JakeyWantsCakey

#1 Tendery Stan
Reaction score
Yup, some groups have like paid subscriptions for some posts (EXO's just got cancelled bcs the ones with the subscription where the main ones making a fuss about Chen's marriage) but WayV has everything free!

You can make posts yourself, can see others posts, but you can also filter it so it only shows the artists posts or staff posts etc.
I’ll try it then...

Reactions: Queen

maruif

Celebrity
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
It only has one star when I was on there... the app wants a phone number anyway and I don’t have one...
Does it? I can't really remember that and wdym you don't have a phone number?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)