• Dear Guest, not receiving any emails from our forum to confirm your account? Please check your junk/spam folder or retry again & check out how to whitelist our email on our - FAQ Page

Group WayV official thread! (6 Viewers)

kpopshop

Sponsored Advertisement

maruif

Celebrity
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
KUN IS THE BEST LEADER IN THE WORLD!

There is this ex-mark and now Yangyang Sasaeng... She also seems to really really dislike Kun and went off insulting him on weibo, we now know why she hates Kun.

Kun scolded her in public in front of yangyang and didn't let her get closer to yangyang.
it's shit she got close enough for that to any of the members, but the fact that Kun stood up to her like that just makes me feel soft.

wayvoutsold

Rookie
Reaction score
Wreck
KUN IS THE BEST LEADER IN THE WORLD!

There is this ex-mark and now Yangyang Sasaeng... She also seems to really really dislike Kun and went off insulting him on weibo, we now know why she hates Kun.

Kun scolded her in public in front of yangyang and didn't let her get closer to yangyang.
it's shit she got close enough for that to any of the members, but the fact that Kun stood up to her like that just makes me feel soft.
I’m disappointed that there weren’t any other staff members there to defend them, but I’m glad to see Kun use his leader power!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)