COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

MV WayV 'Moonwalk' MV! (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I can't watch yet bcs I am in class, but now I can't wait for lunch!!!
IT'S SO GOOD!

I was epecting something good anyway since I loved their previous releases but this exceeded my already high expectations. I love it!

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
IT'S SO GOOD!

I was epecting something good anyway since I loved their previous releases but this exceeded my already high expectations. I love it!
I AM SO EXCITED AGHHHHH! This is really killing me, I am considering just taking my phone to the toilet or some shit!

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I AM SO EXCITED AGHHHHH! This is really killing me, I am considering just taking my phone to the toilet or some shit!
I want to say yes but I also don't want you to leave your class. I'm sure you can make it to lunch. :sanapray:

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Review by @GloriousHavoc :
Guitar at 2:40 is pretty nice, but there's not enough Hendery in the MV :yolk:
Yeah he has always been the one getting the least lines too...

I saw the MV now and bitch why aren't people on twt talking about Kun and Kun only??? HE SLAYED THAT! Kun gets lines and all, but people seem determined to ignore his existance... :umjicry:

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Yeah Yeah Yeah and Face To Face are really great b-sides as well, with the title definitely some of the best music that came out of anything NCT related in the last one and a half year👍

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Yeah he has always been the one getting the least lines too...

I saw the MV now and bitch why aren't people on twt talking about Kun and Kun only??? HE SLAYED THAT! Kun gets lines and all, but people seem determined to ignore his existance... :umjicry:
BITCH! I was this the exact same thing! Did you see his ARMS at 2:58???? :sj_weary:

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
BITCH! I was this the exact same thing! Did you see his ARMS at 2:58???? :sj_weary:
And his voice in the beginning tooo! And he looks so good and he doesn't deserve the disrespect! Do you know how far down I had to scroll on twt under the tag to see a Kun related tweet? KUN IS AN ANGEL WHO DESERVES ALL THE LOVE!

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I do have 1 complaint about this MV tho... Half of it is Ten... Like actually... Half of the MV is focused on Ten and another quarter of it is focused on Lucas....

:umjicry:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Meh not feeling this one honestly.. it just felt forgettable.. not catchy.... take off was much better... I gotta check the album since they are coming back with a mini album. Good look to their promos.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I am listening to their album and honestly... yeah yeah yeah and King of hearts sounds really good it would have been much better as a title tracks than moonwalk..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread