Announcement Watch KPopSource's very first Youtube video now!

Shipped With

Our very first youtube video went live!
It was a joint effort from all the staff members and we hope you all enjoy it and share it with your friends!
KS's youtube staff put a lot into this and we hope it's enjoyable and fun!​

Jimin

♪【 Mochi Senpai. 】♫
Shipped With
It's awesome, great job!

Shipped With
Yea i was not about to go edit the video again so i just left it...
You can change the title on youtube though without deleting it...just go to edit video when you click on it and change the title in the editor then save.

Shipped With
You can change the title on youtube though without deleting it...just go to edit video when you click on it and change the title in the editor then save.
Oh you meant change the title, yea, fine... i mean i kinda did it on purpose cause this way the title is more clickbait :oof_tea::oof_tea::oof_tea:
Also shame at y'all for not including this part smh :pepecry1::pepecry2:
There will be a second part at some point... maybe it'll be user picks...Maybe...
Yess, i just noticed taeyeon for the thumbnail. :pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1:
Marko suggested it in your honor btw
Great, though I usually prefer vocal moments being live performances, cause they just feel that more impressive, though I guess that's kinda harder to find and edit.
Yea i wanted to add as many as i could but it's really annoying editing most in especially when there is the music show logo and such... that's why only the concerts without a logo were used

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• KPopSource is made by the fans, for the fans, we strive to be one of the best K-POP discussion forums out there. KPopSource is regularly updated & maintained by an active staff team, new members are always welcomed to join the community of international korean pop enthusiasts & fans.

User Menu