Welcome to the friendliest & modern K-POP discussion forum around!
Wanting to join our friendly forum with modern functionality? Feel free to sign up today. We won't bite. Join us now for a fun & engaging experience in the fastest growing kpop discussion community!

Rumor was Jinwoon part of Seungri chat????

Hajima

Rookie
Reaction score
i just knew about that wth :pepeslippy: he doesn't give me bad vibes like the rest he seems like a nice kid .... what is the tea ... if true then good freaking bye sister :dubuwave:

Les

Trainee
Reaction score
Last time I checked his agency said that they couldn't confirm it because he's still serving in the army

The next day, a source from Jeong Jinwoon’s agency Mystic Story stated, “Because Jeong Jinwoon is currently serving in the army and receiving basic military training at the training center, it is difficult to confirm the facts with him.”
@Soompi

I'm not really updated though.

Bopper

Rookie
Reaction score
I think he was part of a rumour where Joonyoung was part of a reality show with Jinwoon, Kangin and a model (if I have the right chatroom) and they had a chatroom whilst on the show. The police are already done investigating the chatrooms, so it looks like if Jinwoon was involved they would’ve said by now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)