WELCOME TO KPOPSOURCE!
Feel free to sign up today. We won't bite. Join us now for a fun & engaging experience in the fastest growing international kpop community!

News Want to become a JYP this is your chance if you live in LA

TVXQShineeEXO

Trainee
Reaction score

Seems JYP wants to debut another band like Day 6

DrowningFishy

Trainee
Reaction score
No shade but I wouldn't of thought Day6 was profitable enough to warrant making a second band style group... guess I was wrong.
Hey JYP putting pressure on FNC. When you look at prospects for bands there isn't much options. Think FNC is the biggest company taking bands. So I think having a big company like JYP dipping hteir feet in they're riling up competition. So JYP wants to have more then one band, let them, doubt they'd let Day6 go.

JakeyWantsCakey

#1 Tendery Stan
Reaction score
Hey JYP putting pressure on FNC. When you look at prospects for bands there isn't much options. Think FNC is the biggest company taking bands. So I think having a big company like JYP dipping hteir feet in they're riling up competition. So JYP wants to have more then one band, let them, doubt they'd let Day6 go.
Plus Sungjin and Young K will have to enlist in 2021 so it makes sense for them to start recruiting a new group now so that they can debut while the hyungs are in the army.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)