COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Verified Sites For KPOP Merchandise (1 Viewer)

Tiffany

Forever Alone
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
SONE
Pronouns
Noona
Hey guys & gals, i would like to make this the official thread for a list of legit kpop online shops & where users can share their experience buying their kpop merchandise. As a start, i would place kpoptown on the list as i have used it to buy @baekk his album for the giveaway back in December which took around 10 days to arrive & shipping cost around $12 usd. Do share your experience with us so others can find a goto thread to find out which online shop suits their purpose.

1. KPOPTOWN - KPOPTOWN
  2. Daebak - Daebak - Der erste K-POP Shop in Deutschland
  3. CDJapan - CDJapan : Japanese Anime, Jpop, Japanese music, Game music, Japanese movie, CD, DVD
  4. YesAsia - YESASIA: Online Shopping for Japanese, Korean, and Chinese Movies, TV Dramas, Music, Games, Books, Comics, Toys, Electronics, and more! - Free Shipping - North America Site
  5. Catchchopcd - Kpop CDs & Kpop Album | Kpop Albums CD Online Store | Kpop Website - catchopcd
  6. FYE - FYE - Music, Movies, Funko Pops!, Collectibles, Apparel and More
  7. Kpopmart - Kpop Mart - The Lowest Kpop on the Planet - Kpop Mart

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
YesAsia

If it's relevant, I live in the UK. So I pre-ordered 4 albums last October and I basically had a perfect experience. I got free shipping (when you spend over $39 so roughly £30). They said it would take 7 to 30 business days to get here, and it got here on the 7th day. No extra fees. The albums were well protected, as they were wrapped in a lot of bubble wrap and were put into the appropriate sized box.

The one issue I have, is that the albums (not sure about other merch) are ever-so-slightly more expensive compared to other websites. So if anyone considers buying from YesAsia, compare their prices to other websites (shipping cost included), to see which one is cheaper for you.
If I give in to temptation and pre-order Monsta X's upcoming album, I'll go with YesAsia again and I'll try to edit and add on to this post :pepecheer:

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
For German and Austrian users here, there is Daebak.

I bought several albums there in the past and everything went fine. Shipping was fast and if you spend at least €40, there will be no shipping costs.

They even have a regular store in Frankfurt, so if you're planning a trip overseas: be sure to visit them :)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MY
CDJapan : Japanese Anime, Jpop, Japanese music, Game music, Japanese movie, CD, DVD
I have used this for years for my Japanese music I bought, then when I moved onto Korean music, they dispatched it from Korea and I have got my CD's just fine.
It is pretty expensive though, so now I am going with YESASIA: Online Shopping for Japanese, Korean, and Chinese Movies, TV Dramas, Music, Games, Books, Comics, Toys, Electronics, and more! - Free Shipping - North America Site for my latest Dreamcatcher albums and Japanese singles, we'll see how it turns out.

Tiffany

Forever Alone
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
SONE
Pronouns
Noona
YesAsia

If it's relevant, I live in the UK. So I pre-ordered 4 albums last October and I basically had a perfect experience. I got free shipping (when you spend over $39 so roughly £30). They said it would take 7 to 30 business days to get here, and it got here on the 7th day. No extra fees. The albums were well protected, as they were wrapped in a lot of bubble wrap and were put into the appropriate sized box.

The one issue I have, is that the albums (not sure about other merch) are ever-so-slightly more expensive compared to other websites. So if anyone considers buying from YesAsia, compare their prices to other websites (shipping cost included), to see which one is cheaper for you.
If I give in to temptation and pre-order Monsta X's upcoming album, I'll go with YesAsia again and I'll try to edit and add on to this post :pepecheer:
For German and Austrian users here, there is Daebak.

I bought several albums there in the past and everything went fine. Shipping was fast and if you spend at least €40, there will be no shipping costs.

They even have a regular store in Frankfurt, so if you're planning a trip overseas: be sure to visit them :)
CDJapan : Japanese Anime, Jpop, Japanese music, Game music, Japanese movie, CD, DVD
I have used this for years for my Japanese music I bought, then when I moved onto Korean music, they dispatched it from Korea and I have got my CD's just fine.
It is pretty expensive though, so now I am going with YESASIA: Online Shopping for Japanese, Korean, and Chinese Movies, TV Dramas, Music, Games, Books, Comics, Toys, Electronics, and more! - Free Shipping - North America Site for my latest Dreamcatcher albums and Japanese singles, we'll see how it turns out.
Added your sites to the list

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Do NOT buy anything on Qoo10. I ordered two Carat Bongs there and I got a freaking Bts KEYCHAIN. For $80. And it took them ages to get a refund, and after that I'm not even sure if the refund was processed.

Les

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I used at least once YesAsia, Kpop Mart, Crazy Kpop, Ktown4u and Catchopcd.

YesAsia:
It was the first one I used and I didn’t have a good experience with them lol
My Taemin ACE mini album was damaged and the pages of the booklet fell apart…
It took around a month or a bit more if I’m not wrong.

Kpop Mart and Crazy Kpop:
They are basically the same lol
I wonder if the same people who work for Kpop Mart are the ones running Crazy Kpop lmao (everything is the same but the site and the albums cost around 1$ less on CrazyKpop)
They send you a photo before shipping your stuff.
Shipping is expensive though, the small packet with no tracking number takes around 4 weeks.
(Once I got a package that was literally opened/destroyed but the cd and the poster were fine o.o)

I don’t use them anymore.

Ktown4u: I used them like 3-4 times.
I got two damaged albums (Sewoon first mini album and Wanna One debut album)
Overall shipping is less expensive but I don’t know if I’ll use them again.
It takes around 4 weeks.

Catchopcd:
It is my favourite but since they changed their shipping methods I can’t order more than around 2kg at once (K-packet) because I live in Italy. And that’s suck.
I never had any problems with them, they always shipped my albums in max 1-2 days and everything came in perfect conditions with a lot of thick bubble wraps (love that).
It takes around 4 weeks with K-packet and they give you a tracking number (around 7-10 days with regular airmail but they got rid of it so I can’t choose it anymore, rip)
Anyway, Catchopcd has the best bubble wraps, the others use a thin one that fking makes me cry.

Most of my orders are from 2015, 2016, 2017.
I want my regular airmail back fck :pepecry1:

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Kpopmart: Kpop Mart - The Lowest Kpop on the Planet - Kpop Mart
The only site I've used so far and two experiences

Both times, my order was shipped the next day and arrived within 7-10 days on the standard 7-14 day shipping.
It's a really good service but the shipping is slightly more expensive than the average album

Reactions Received
KS Coins
A magnetic card can be used for almost every purchase and still have a zero balance remaining. The trick is to create a schedule that uses cron to perform daily tasks individually rather than daily, weekly, or monthly. These tasks can include web browsing, application updates, social media interaction, or sending and receiving emails. The more tasks performed daily, the less opportunity for human error and the credit card to become compromised. Having a well-organized promo banner could also attract potential clients. On https://amasty.com/promo-banners-for-magento-2.html, you may find some.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread