COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Unpopular k-pop opinions (3 Viewers)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ATINY
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I dont like it when kpop idols/groups do collaborations with American singers

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Don't hate a group just because of how bad their fandom is. If you don't like a group's music or their personalities then it's whatever. However, don't hate on the members of a group just because you hate the fandom.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
MONSTA X ft. Chainsmokers...

I'd want to puke and I basically am.
Overall, never liked their American promo. As much as I love the group and the members to bits, they can't sing in English

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I don't like SM vocals. It's obvious they like to sing in that R&B fashion and are all stylistically similar and have indistinguishable voice colour. People hype up SM but in reality they have been making same kind of music they had made 20 years ago. It's a very rigid company and they should try to change their sound to appeal a wider audience.

Second, just being a powerhouse doesn't make you a good singer. It just means your technique is sound. For a song to appeal to me, there should be emotions and it should touch my heart. A singer conveys emotions.

Last edited:

Bom

Reactions Received
KS Coins
CLC are the best girl group this gen.

Fanservice makes me cringe 90% of the time, same with aegyo.

Izone's new song is so bad.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
2Nd GEn wAs sO mUCh BeTteR :blegh: SHUT UP ABOUT SECOND GEN ITS NOT ALL ITS CRACKED UP TO BE

Reactions Received
KS Coins
This isnt the time for anymore negativity towards Taeyeon's end. Whether or not you like her is on you, but I'd be careful with words from now on. Shes made it official that she's struggling, and if you claim to truly care about mental health then dont be a hypocrite about this. Ignore her if you dont like her.

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Dear Sunmi,
Stop working with Teddy

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
As much as I hate to say it, I think it might be time to unstan Red Velvet. I love the girls. They're funny, cute, and have amazing personalities. However, I'm starting to dislike their music more as each release comes out. When Peek-A-Boo era occurred, that's when their music started to go downhill for me. I've disliked every title track they've released since then, with the exception of Bad Boy. Some of their new bsides are good, but I don't love them. Other bsides are either boring or just not my taste. I'm just not feeling their music anymore and it kind of sucks. I've followed them for four years now, but I almost don't see the point in stanning them anymore if I don't like their new music. :/

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Like many idol solo's, Baekhyun's solo album was mostly generic and forgettable. I've heard these types of r&b tracks so many times. Nothing grabbed me. Imo, Psycho was the most interesting track on the whole album. Not saying I wanted him to release an album full of tracks like Simon Says (yikes!), but if he ever gets another shot at a solo album in the future I hope he could do something more adventurous.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I dislike when fandoms are like "xy group is belong to xy fandom ONLY"
no
stop

also shippers these days....They really ruin every moment. I don't have problem with fans who are chill about their ships, but some people really think j-armys didn't share fancams about jungkook and jimin because they were too obvious on stage about love relationship
I mean even if they are together, you really think they are this dumb? that they show their emotions on a stage in front of thousands of people :taeminface::taeminface:

maybe this is not an unpopular opinion tho :lazypotato:

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Red Velvet has lost their "Discography Queens" title.
SouMu half-assed Gfriend's 'concept change'

Reactions Received
KS Coins
got7's music isn't that bad (not because I'm newly an ahgasae). I liked their music even when i wasn't an official fan lol. I think I'll be hunted down and imprisoned in YG's dungeon if I said this opinion out of this thread. But they have really good title tracks

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I think bp are the tried hard version of gfriend in the sense that all their music sounds the same.
Gfriend vocals are easily stronger and better dancers tho.
Bp would have disbanded if they weren't from yg​

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
It's 2019 and I'm still out here shipping Taengsic :lazypotato:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
100 Most Beautiful KPOP Girls of 2019. Who is your top 10? Watch this if you agree -

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
The Perfect Red Velvet is an overrated album

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread