COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Unpopular k-pop opinions (2 Viewers)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
^ I can't agree enough. That's the exact reason I got sick of bgs (and the reason I'm kind of losing interest in my ult bg). Ggs definitely have more variety, I don't get why bg stans drag them for being the 'same'.

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
While Baam may share some similarities with Boom, it is a vastly better song.

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
AOA Cream deserves a comeback dammit.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Hyunas old rapping style >>> chipmunk style.

I'm okay with her chipmunk tone but I really wonder why she changed it from her nice deep tone 😒

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Not a fan of BTS' Boy With Luv MV, BUT!

I think the song was enjoyable overall - definitely far away from where they started and even from some of their more recent releases, but you know what? It was nice. And I think if they are wanting to go in a new direction then this is definitely one to aim towards.

Honestly I used to be against them changing from where they started - I was a diehard fan of anything pre-BST tbh....(still kinda am, but...) I'm willing to give them another chance if they are going to keep being them behind the new wash of colors, styles, and music.

Still going to be hard though. I just wish they'd stop featuring random Western artists, because that crap does nothing good for the songs.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
This is more about knetz when they think that Kpop will overtake Kpop/anime op.
It will never happen even with kdramas, no game no life op has almost 100M views on a random channel. I’m rewatching code geass and the first op is just so iconic and I’m so hyped just hearing it( part of it is the nostalgia). It’s so established and is huge in terms of soft power and I lost my point but yeah

Reactions Received
KS Coins
most of the releases this year are lackluster compare to last year tbh
i really dont like auto tone and i hope it doesnt becuase a trend
dont come for akon brand
fancy wasnt that great
signal is twice best song​

Shou

Maybe 6 feet ain't so far down ✧.*
Top Poster Of Month
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I hate kpop fans but I love kpop do u see my problem

2018 was a bad year for music but 2019 seems lit so far

pledis doesn't know how to manage boy groups (everyone knows they cant manage females). they got lucky seventeen worked their butts off and that's all there is too it. lets not act like nuest would not have gotten the after school/pristin treatment had they not appeared in pd101 and done exceptionally well.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I don't get why kpop fans are so impressed by high notes. 9/10 times they sound strained and awful.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
BTS really need to stop collabing with random western artists.

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
If Twice's Summer Nights album was a person, I'd punch it.
That whole album makes me mad and I don't know why

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
Reactions Received
Website
www.last.fm
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L?
Ship
Wreck
I dislike the concept of "bias" or "bias wrecker." To me, it is just cringeworthy.

Good God... I don't care who your favourite or second favourite or eighth favourite member is, okay?

WHY would you even have the mentality of picking favourites, and on top of that, taking pride in it and publicising it to everyone? The idea is so foreign to me.

Blah, blah, you're "biased-wrecked so hard" that you find it hard to stay "loyal."

Whenever I express this, people think I have a superiority complex. I really don't... I just dislike the "bias" system so strongly it makes my neck veins pop.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Is it me but I have the impression that a lot of kpop idols nowadays sing the same way or have the same technique ? When I listen to old kpop songs it doesn't seem that way ? It seems more varied ?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
EDITED FANSITE PHOTOS LOOK BETTER THAN THE REAL THING SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT WHITEWASHING

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Sunmi is good and I love "Noir" is basically one of my favorites songs in the moment but she can be a little too much, her attitude seems to be not really genuine in my eyes, I can't say exactly why, I just have this impression sometimes

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I hate it when male idols lift up their shirts, do hip thrusts, grab their crotch, grind on the floor, etc. Even when my favorite BG's do it (BTS is a good example), I absolutely hate it and I even cringe. To me it's just fanservice. Whenever a female idol idol something similar, she'll get shit for it. It's ridiculous.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread