• Dear Guest, not receiving any emails from our forum to confirm your account? Please check your junk/spam folder or retry again & check out how to whitelist our email on our - FAQ Page

Discussion Unpopular k-pop opinions (1 Viewer)

kpopshop

Sponsored Advertisement

OnCloudJess

4 Score and 7 Usernames Ago
Reaction score
Ship
Jessica will open up a Twitter and YT channel before she drops a full album at this point :nayeonisdone:

OnCloudJess

4 Score and 7 Usernames Ago
Reaction score
Ship
AOA Jimin does kinda look like Sam Jackson but she doesn't necessarily look masculine. I think that pre-weightloss she was one of the most attractive in the group. Not traditionally pretty but unique

NASA

3ᑢ 273⁷
Reaction score
Ship
This is just another 'I don't get the hype of x' post but I don't get the hype over Chungha's music. I think her performances are great and she herself is a visual 100% but I don't understand what people like about the songs in specific... Like they're all great dance songs for her to show her talent as a dancer and ofc her vocals are great enough to hold her own when she's solo but none of the actual music slaps enough to be regarded so highly unless people just rank it off of the performance instead of the song itself... or I must be missing something :yolk:

Like ofc I think her music is rly generic but I think generic can still SLAP if it's done well enough so I don't see that as a bad thing, but I just don't get how ppl like her hit songs as actual songs, if not for the performances I wouldn't be familiar with any of her songs at all.

Ik it's probs 100% just bc diff ppl have diff tastes but like I wanna like her music I rly do but just... meh :wimwim:

I'm hoping it's just the title tracks that I don't vibe with cuz when I first heard she was going solo I really anticipated her... If anyone has any recs for b-sides pls share on my profile or smth

Reactions: PurpleHime

NASA

3ᑢ 273⁷
Reaction score
Ship
Also Hi High slaps and I think Loona group title tracks and their solo and subunit tracks are just as good as each other and actually I think the group title tracks are on a whole new level compared to a few of the solos and subunit songs

Reactions: PurpleHime and Joy

Kimono

Woo Woo Wa Baby
Reaction score
disappointed in gfriend’s latest album it’s too mellow :(

Reactions: PurpleHime

TaShye

Trainee
Reaction score
Spanx, Spandex and Spandex Shorts > Safety Shorts.
Using the term safety shorts sounds so silly and so ugly to me.

It will always be Spanx / Spandex to me.

A little piece of me dies whenever I see someone use the term "safety shorts". And if I see someone use that term while criticizing choreography Imma automatically assume that they ain't ever danced on stage before tbh.

Heck I'll even take undershorts and bloomers over safety shorts.

I want to eliminate the word "safety shorts" and have Spanx, Spandex, Spandex shorts, undershorts, bloomers be the common terms (but especially Spanx and Spandex) people use to refer to the shorts female idols wear underneath their skirts, dresses and shorts.
And that's another thing so many people try to explain safety shorts and only mention the skirts and dresses not ever mentioning the fact that it is indeed used with shorts too.

And before anyone @ me about Spanx. I know its the name of a brand of Spandex. But it's just like how people say Kleenex instead of tissue. People be like may I have some Kleenex as they point to the box of PUFFS tissue.

TL;DR: Read the bold parts.

PurpleHime

Celebrity
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
I don't get the hype over loona. + 1
The only Loona song I love is favorite

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)