• Dear Guest, not receiving any emails from our forum to confirm your account? - FAQ

Discussion Unpopular k-pop opinions

multifanboy

Trainee
Reaction score
honestly, irenes personality is charming to me

Reactions: twelveloona

lexus

I hate finals
Reaction score
Ship
I want to give IZ*ONE a chance, but the fact that Sakura fat shamed another Jpop idol almost ruins it for me. Can't stand people like that.

Mayah

𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖'𝕤 𝕟𝕠 𝕡𝕒𝕡𝕒𝕪𝕒 𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕛𝕚
Reaction score
Something about Sakura is off to me? I can't pinpoint it, and it might just be my imagination.

Reaction score
I see the appeal of Blackpink, but don't think they deserve to be the top K-Pop GG right now. Not because they're less talented, necessarily, but because their songs suck. They need better producers to justify their level of fame.

Reaction score
BTS is extremely talented, but their delusional fans* are almost singlehandedly making it harder for uninitiated Westerners to get into K-Pop.

The cringe is real.

*not saying ARMY as a whole is delusional, just the people who are attacking everyone who even breathes near the members and the creepy Twitter kink-fanfiction people

KarmaButterfly

Trainee
Reaction score
Preferiría que me respondas de güena manera con data informativa así dejo de ser tan gil y aprendo si en alguna provincia de este país sureño se encuentra "pos" entre los modismos regionales.
No sé, acá en la costa se usaba, ahora ya no pero se me pegó

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)