Discussion Unpopular k-pop opinions

planetarium

Trainee
Reaction score
NCT confuses me and I just can't make myself like them.

Most if not all of the members seem to be really good at what they do and they're funny as hell (especially the foreign members). I really wanted to like their music too, but all the songs I've heard sound so experimental, repetitive and weird, no matter how many times I listen to them. Not to mention that it's already so hard to get to know and like them individually when there are so many members, and as a group(s) as the members rotate all the time. Their concept is so overwhelming and the music is hard to take in. It's sad, really, since I really like the members.

edit: oh and I don't know whether this is unpopular really, but I'm even less interested as now it seems the whole brand is just "Mark, Taeyong and friends"?

Last edited:

amourpinks

Nugu
Reaction score
I hate it when jyp baits us once’s with girl crush teasers and then ends up giving them a cute concept. I like cute concepts but I’ve been really wanting a different concept from twice lately. And I don’t understand why some once’s get hate because we want a different concept, we’re fans of twice as well, im not here to say “stop doing cute concepts or else I’ll stop supporting”, i just want something different from them and I want jyp to stop baiting the fans.

irrelevant

Flop
Reaction score
I think Butterfly could've been better

Reaction score
Ship
Most girl group releases were mediocre at best this year :welp:

also stan LOONA:pandarolleyes:

Reactions: Chan
Reaction score
I cant stan cringe high pitches voice in song or when they try to aegyo, thats why cant i cant stan twice because sana and momo was there, and cant stan BP because rose vocal and lisa aegyo

Reactions: mirella
Reaction score
I don't think BST and Spring day are BTS' best title tracks. LOONA's butterfly is a bit dissapointing especially since satellite comes on right after.

Reactions: Chan

amourpinks

Nugu
Reaction score
2nd gen music really isn’t as good as 2nd gen Stan’s make it out to be. It’s definitely not way better then third gen music, and 2nd gen Stan’s need to get that in their head.

Got7s title tracks are a mess and forgettable the majority of the time. I only listen to just right tbh.

Army’s really aren’t that bad, yeah a lot of them aren't good and I personally hate it whenever I encounter them but a lot of them are nice as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: joysoo and MrsJimin

Eden

Trainee
Reaction score
Newgen groups lack something and I can't pinpoint what exactly... We have some amazing talent, visuals, variety skills, but somehow... Something's missing, the last group that had that something was EXO, whatever exactly that something is...

Reaction score
JYP's only good groups are twice and wonder girls

The only attractive member in BTS is Taehyung

While I like TWICE, I feel like there are only 2 members with talent that stand out. The rest just seem to "be" there.

Fire was a terrible debut song (forgive me 2ne1, but it had to be said)

Blackpink is talented and deserves the success they're getting. I say this because at this point it's more of an unpopular opinion to like them than to DISLIKE them

Yubin's solo work >>>>>>>>>>> Sunmi's solo work

Reactions: Mirae and joysoo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)