• Dear Guest, take a minute or two to find out how you can help us grow! Visit the following thread to learn how - Thread Link

Discussion Unpopular k-pop opinions

lexusuwu

🌸
Reaction score
I don't understand why some people hate E'dawn and Hyuna for dating. Some people even think that E'dawn almost "ruined" his group. I guess some people forgot that another Pentagon member dated a (G)I-dle member when they weren't supposed to, but for some reason they'll just let that shit slide....

Loona

Trainee
Reaction score
People complain about cute concept but they literally support just Blackpink. Why don't you support other groups that have had badass concepts?
No wonder they go for cute/sexy concepts when ya all let them flop.

Loona

Trainee
Reaction score
I think that artists like Taeyeon should write their own lyric at least 1 song per album.
I know she said she is careful about expressing emotions but if your company lets you then you should. Because it's much more personal for fans and I also appreciate such songs more.

I always loved Taeyeon's voice a little bit more than Jessica's. I wasn't a SNSD stan but I always loved their voices. But because Jessica's songs feel more personal to me... it's like she's telling a story through her songs to her fans I ended up loving her more.

KarmaButterfly

Trainee
Reaction score
I think that artists like Taeyeon should write their own lyric at least 1 song per album.
I know she said she is careful about expressing emotions but if your company lets you then you should. Because it's much more personal for fans and I also appreciate such songs more.

I always loved Taeyeon's voice a little bit more than Jessica's. I wasn't a SNSD stan but I always loved their voices. But because Jessica's songs feel more personal to me... it's like she's telling a story through her songs to her fans I ended up loving her more.
I agree so much with this, I always thought that solo artists need to be involved with their music somehow.

Jimin

ıllıllı ♪ мocнι ѕenpaι ♫ ıllıllı
Reaction score
Shipped With
I agree so much with this, I always thought that solo artists need to be involved with their music somehow.
Just a friendly reminder that no quotes/replies are allowed in this thread even though yours was innocent. :pepeheart:

Reaction score
Shipped With
Hotshot deserves just as much success as BTS/VIXX/EXO/WANNA ONE

Loona

Trainee
Reaction score
Most NCT songs that I've heard make me cringe. Ofc I haven't heard all of their songs (I'm too afraid to check out the songs lol). But the ones I've heard make me cringe very hard...

Reactions: Eww

Soleski

Rookie
Reaction score
Shipped With
I lost interest in BP because of their hiatus, I know it's not their fault, but they really do losing fans with this. And I don't like the whole modelpink thing, maybe thats just me, but I never stanned models and I never will . They are pretty, but in music (at least for me) it's irrelevant. Maybe a bonus, but thats it. And they should just stop with the aegyo. Lisa and Rose are the same age as me and it's weird seeing them acting like this.

I don't get the hype over Izone or Loona.

lexusuwu

🌸
Reaction score
As much as I love Red Velvet, I'm starting to dislike their discography. After Rookie I wasn't that impressed with their newer songs, except for Bad Boy. Red Flavor was a good title track, but not amazing. I didn't even care for most of the b-sides on that album. For me, The Perfect Velvet isn't as great as people say it is either. With their later summer album, I only like the b-sides. And now with RBB, I cannot get into that album at all. I tried, but I just can't.... There isn't a single song on that album that I like.

baekk

Reaction score
Shipped With
oof, I don't understand why Mark had to leave nct dream. He still looks young, they should let him make his own choice of staying in it or not

Reactions: Eww
Reaction score
-Twice is alright and i like them, but if they don't do something like a sexy concept people can get bored of cuteness and they can flop :/
-Mamamoo, Loona and AOA deserve more love
-Some kpop fans care WAY TOO MUCH about the views, like come on, you stan the group for their music not for the views, awards etc.
-the "ANY ARMYS HERE ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?" comments should stop. right now. it's hella cringey
-Wanna One shouldn't be a temporary group, they succeed and their contracts should last longer
-IOI deserved better
-AOA is the nation's girlgroup *don't kill me pls*
-girlgroups = boygroups
-JYP SHOULD PROMOTE DAY6 MORE
-Vixx are underrated, sleep on beds not on Vixx
-Blackpink are a lil bit overrated, i'm a blink but it's just facts :')
-All BAP members should get out of that TShit company and do what Highlight did
-HYUDAWN IS LOVE HYUDAWN IS LIFE
-"Yes or Yes" is the worst song out of Twice's songs
-EXID's L.E. is the best female rapper
-i think f(x) will disband soon :/
-Face of the group position is stupid
-SHINee, BigBang, 2NE1, Soshi and Beast paved the way
-VAV's "So in Love" is the best 2018 Christmas song
-SHINee's "Replay" is the best debut song
-Jonghyun's vocal are the best vocals in kpop industry
-these Taekook, Jikook etc. ships sometimes go OVERBOARD LIKE SHISHTERS IT'S TIME TO STOP
-Jonghyun's "Grease" is the best song of 2018

Eww

Rookie
Reaction score
Twice's fanservice is annoying and a little too much. I like the girls but those kisses on stage are too much.

Reactions: bulletproof

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
Reaction score
I noticed a lot of people in the Shawol twt community whom say “ Why so Serious? “ was a flop but it is my favorite song to this day, and the reason I started to love SHINee ( plus first song I heard by them )

Reactions: Bimiliya and COWBOY

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Forgot your password?